3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Yepp; I have some plans for the house scene outside which is real heavy with assets that the test took forever to run. All I really going to need is a side or back wall, and hide the rest. The problem the house is a single unit... with a double shit load of hideable inside walls, lighting, fixtures, etc., but not the outside walls like most sets
Yeah, I can't be sure hiding even makes a difference, the same way I don't even know if what I'm doing (deleting) saves render time. But it sure as heck does jumble up my scene tab LOL. I just personally like mine to look a lil more organized cause I've made some dumb mistakes like accidentally dragging bones into another prop or figure... Hard to explain, but hey, we'll just keep getting better either way !

Dreamy3DX

May 14, 2019
Yepp; I have some plans for the house scene outside which is real heavy with assets that the test took forever to run. All I really going to need is a side or back wall, and hide the rest. The problem the house is a single unit... with a double shit load of hideable inside walls, lighting, fixtures, etc., but not the outside walls like most sets
You can use Iray section planes to hide parts of the house

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can't take it... can we talk about the elephant between her legs...?

I like 'em, they're good pics. But, that girl needs to trim or shave... or SOMETHIN... :sneaky:
See the source image
Oh that's coming later in the story, but have to set things up first.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I can't take it... can we talk about the elephant between her legs...?

I like 'em, they're good pics. But, that girl needs to trim or shave... or SOMETHIN... :sneaky:
See the source image
That image! But from what I can see in the image it seems trimmed at the very least.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes