3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Any chance "Cecilia" can get some love too?

- Nicely done Sara
Unfortunately I don't have the assets for Celia I do plan sometime in the future to try to put her together the only ones I can do right at this moment are Caroline Sara and Linda and I have about a 80% complete Judy but she's not ready to post yet sorry about that.

Reactions: Burgerkinginurface

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Nora.png
Fellas, how do I have wet texture on a gen8 body. I've downloaded renderotica material for it but I have really no idea how to install it or use it for that matter.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Fellas, how do I have wet texture on a gen8 body. I've downloaded renderotica material for it but I have really no idea how to install it or use it for that matter.
The easiest way to have wet skin textures would be a wet skin geoshell there is a few of them but for the just got out of a pool look the one that comes with this hair set is good and if you want a sweaty look this one would be good

Reactions: Sihil

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Castle Hallway Elsbeth.jpg
Introducing Elsbeth... adventuress, warrior, fearless...
Also known to sometimes act before thinking things through, getting her in some dire *ahem* situations.

I've spent way too long getting the pose to work, added that Flag you may recognise from the castle with the dragon I posted before.
And placed a gate in that doorway that is visible in the back of the hallway which would otherwise have been a hole in the scene.
The torch is a separate prop, and so is the blade she's holding

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes