3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I am trying to figure something out. The scenes I have been working on are a series of conversation scenes, and from the same load and assets without getting out of that scene and reloading or loading another. It is all position changing in the scene by changing the viewport by swinging back and forth between actors, and zoom out etc. I have "Post denoise" turned on and it works hit and miss. Some renders it works and some (most) do not. Any Ideas.......
Examples below: These 4 are in order of rendering from same scene, just different angle.
If I understood what you were asking for right it sounds to me that you just need to use multiple camera angles you can put camera at each area that you want the same to show from and switch back and forth between them .

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I may try that. I have some scenes with cameras, but mostly not. I spend most of the time doing manual positioning, and expressions, and just move the viewport.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I may try that. I have some scenes with cameras, but mostly not. I spend most of the time doing manual positioning, and expressions, and just move the viewport.
It's very simple once you get your scene set up the way you want it to look go up to create create a camera and pick to set it to the viewport view it's very easy to do I can't do it right now but I will PM you with a screenshot to show you where to do it and how to do it once you get done with that change to your next angle and set up another camera the same way when you're done getting it set up the way you want it you can put as many cameras in the same scene as you want and you can do a render from each individual camera I think that will cover what you're trying to do. I wanted to add that anytime you move your character having an extra camera will not save that so I don't know if that will be a problem as to what you're looking .

BamID

May 17, 2020
I am trying to figure something out. The scenes I have been working on are a series of conversation scenes, and from the same load and assets without getting out of that scene and reloading or loading another. It is all position changing in the scene by changing the viewport by swinging back and forth between actors, and zoom out etc. I have "Post denoise" turned on and it works hit and miss. Some renders it works and some (most) do not. Any Ideas.......
Examples below: These 4 are in order of rendering from same scene, just different angle.
Turn of Post Denoiser and use some afterwards with the finished renders
There are some Denoiser Tools in the Forum which are working fine..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's very simple once you get your scene set up the way you want it to look go up to create create a camera and pick to set it to the viewport view it's very easy to do I can't do it right now but I will PM you with a screenshot to show you where to do it and how to do it once you get done with that change to your next angle and set up another camera the same way when you're done getting it set up the way you want it you can put as many cameras in the same scene as you want and you can do a render from each individual camera I think that will cover what you're trying to do.
I have done that in a few scenes and that works very well. I have been LAZY here of late due to the positioning thing I have been doing, back and forth.... :) I was talking mainly about the actual render and the difference between them. All of the render settings stay the same but the results differ from render to render. I think part of the problem is me I am sure. I may think I am trying to learn and do too much at one time. With Brain Farts and overloads......

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Turn of Post Denoiser and use some afterwards with the finished renders
There are some Denoiser Tools in the Forum which are working fine..
Thanks: I have thought of that but haven't found any yet. Could ya point me to the area..... :)

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I have done that in a few scenes and that works very well. I have been LAZY here of late due to the positioning thing I have been doing, back and forth.... :) I was talking mainly about the actual render and the difference between them. All of the render settings stay the same but the results differ from render to render. I think part of the problem is me I am sure. I may think I am trying to learn and do too much at one time. With Brain Farts and overloads......
Just remember when you move around in a scene you're lighting is going to be different from whatever angle you're looking from and that will change your render times and how the render comes out so always check the lighting as to how it looks in the render and make sure that you're lighting is set to work well that way and that should help you.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Just remember when you move around in a scene you're lighting is going to be different from whatever angle you're looking from and that will change your render times and how the render comes out so always check the lighting as to how it looks in the render and make sure that you're lighting is set to work well that way and that should help you.
I have noticed that too, I have had to dump a few and change or add a light, which for me at the moment is a pain.. :) then re-render it again. I have trouble with the lights when I add one it blacks out the view I am in "Texture Shaded" and have to switch to PBR which works but I don't care for it most of the time.. :)

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1174406
Introducing Elsbeth... adventuress, warrior, fearless...
Also known to sometimes act before thinking things through, getting her in some dire *ahem* situations.

I've spent way too long getting the pose to work, added that Flag you may recognise from the castle with the dragon I posted before.
And placed a gate in that doorway that is visible in the back of the hallway which would otherwise have been a hole in the scene.
The torch is a separate prop, and so is the blade she's holding
Nicely done mate definitely one of my favorite time periods in history.

- Cheers

Reactions: Willibrordus
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes