3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
ive noticed that you made a lot of "Haley" stuff.
i think she deserve her own fan art thread. ;) (y)
I agree with you there and I may start one here in a little while I want to get a little more stuff done before I do that so that there's something in there for people to look at and then maybe I can get some other people interested in trying to recreate her.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Of course I'm out of reactions at this moment but I just had to say. WOW!!!! :love: :love: :love:
thank you ! :love:

this reaction thing is kidding me today.. i can give a Heart to you now
fife minutes Ago it was saying i reached the limit i'm confused

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
thank you ! :love:

this reaction thing is kidding me today.. i can give a Heart to you now
fife minutes Ago it was saying i reached the limit i'm confused
It doesn't go by a certain time of the day if you use a reaction at 10:00 this morning you will get it back at 10:00 the next morning same with if you used one at 10:01 or 10:02 you get it back 24 hours later that's my understanding and that's the way it works for me in about 15-20-30 minutes I'll probably be able to have more reactions.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am trying to figure something out. The scenes I have been working on are a series of conversation scenes, and from the same load and assets without getting out of that scene and reloading or loading another. It is all position changing in the scene by changing the viewport by swinging back and forth between actors, and zoom out etc. I have "Post denoise" turned on and it works hit and miss. Some renders it works and some (most) do not. Any Ideas.......
Examples below: These 4 are in order of rendering from same scene, just different angle.

Reactions: Reifon
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes