3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I wish I had the talent and a steady hand to pull that off, unfortunately my sister got all the art skills and I'm the tech nerd so I rely filters and adjustments, If I'm feeling brave I might whip out the heal tool haha.
edit: I think you catch all my posts, so can I ask a favor, I'm colorblind so if something is off with the colors please let me know. damn green and reds
I use my favourite quote from J.v.Goethe here:
"Talent gives you only a headstart for your training. In the end, everything that lasts is the result of accumulated experience and hard work."

So don't think that you are at a real disadvantage, you just have to do some pieces more before you got where you want to be. And if colourblindness is too much of a hassle for you right now, work on monochrome areas you feel comfortable with or even b/w at first. I know some colourblind photographers that have gone this route, before they tried to experiment with colours again. ANd what they can accomplish with colours is far beyond my understanding.

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
I use my favourite quote from J.v.Goethe here:
"Talent gives you only a headstart for your training. In the end, everything that lasts is the result of accumulated experience and hard work."

So don't think that you are at a real disadvantage, you just have to do some pieces more before you got where you want to be. And if colourblindness is too much of a hassle for you right now, work on monochrome areas you feel comfortable with or even b/w at first. I know some colourblind photographers that have gone this route, before they tried to experiment with colours again. ANd what they can accomplish with colours is far beyond my understanding.
Great thing about digital art is the colour wheel generally keeps me safe just always helpful to have second pair of eyes let me know if unwanted reds or greens sneak in

Reactions: Techn0magier

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi X3rr4,

I'd like to know (if your willing), about the skin "sweat" visuals (they are great, too my eyes at least), they look alive in that scene. :cool:

- Is it created from the lighting, using a wetness plugin, special render setting in Daz3d or something else.

I'd really like to bring my models to life like that. A visual (I'm a visual learner) tutorial would be great! (y)

Thanks

Sep 16, 2019
Small town girls are lots of fun.....

Small town girls 001.png

Small town girls Part 2. A little animation, I hope you like :giggle:

CLICK HERE View attachment 1276300

Small town girls 002.png

Small town girls Part 3, another animation.

View attachment 1281840

Small town girls 003.png
1.1mb compressed down from 291mb.
7 seconds/215 frames

I tried using animated dust particles but they turned out more like fire flies with a disability, there's no real way of knowing what it's going to look like until it's rendered. Would have been better without it but after spending 3 evenings putting it all together and 15 hours on a 3070 to render 215 frames for a half dozen reactions, well, it is what it is. I'll know better next time.
:rolleyes:

Small town girls Part 4

" Push me? "

Push me.png

Small town girls Part 5

Small town girls 004.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hi X3rr4,

I'd like to know (if your willing), about the skin "sweat" visuals (they are great, too my eyes at least), they look alive in that scene. :cool:

- Is it created from the lighting, using a wetness plugin, special render setting in Daz3d or something else.

I'd really like to bring my models to life like that. A visual (I'm a visual learner) tutorial would be great! (y)

Thanks
It's surface specular maps.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Your girls look like they can tell some interesting stories.
thanks _13_ :giggle:
maybe they'll :illuminati::eek:

Yuno Gasai Artistically the quality of your work is superb. I assume you do this for a living?
thank you Hugh :giggle:
as of now, No. maybe in the future.
3d art is something I picked up not so long ago as a hobby during the lockdown.

Reactions: Hugh G. Rection
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes