3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I wonder if any woman likes anal, perhaps 4-5% only.
A study done by OMGyes states that 44% of the participating women reacted positively to anal stimulation (not just penetration by a penis). While 67% of them at first thought they wouldn't like it. Even 38% have positive reactions by stimulation of the outer regions of the sphincter only. (peer-reviewed via Kinsey-Institute and )

A different study published by the US science magazine PLOS has shown that 37% of the participating females are having anal sex on a regular, consensual basis (It doesn't say so if they are enjoying it, studies of this size are more about a general overview) (public peer review)

So I would say, your numbers are approximations based on personal knowledge.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Siobhan 8.1 undies.png

Still Iray. Next one will be the same scene, same lighting, same everything but on Octane, when it decides to function. I tried one earlier, but the skin is too white, LIEs don't work at all (and it's important for this character to have the freckles) and it's..a general nuisance so far for me. But I'll keep trying.

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
View attachment 1294713

Still Iray. Next one will be the same scene, same lighting, same everything but on Octane, when it decides to function. I tried one earlier, but the skin is too white, LIEs don't work at all (and it's important for this character to have the freckles) and it's..a general nuisance so far for me. But I'll keep trying.
make sure your character has the LIEs applied in daz then in octane, materials tab, node graph editor, select a skin surface, right click empty space on the graph, import all current DAZ maps, then just connect maps with LIE to the shader.
If that doesn't work for some reason in daz surface tab select a skin surface with freckles then base color browse disk, you will see all your textures with LIE in a temp folder, they're the ones you want in octane

Sneaky Sally

Jul 3, 2021
A study done by OMGyes states that 44% of the participating women reacted positively to anal stimulation (not just penetration by a penis). While 67% of them at first thought they wouldn't like it. Even 38% have positive reactions by stimulation of the outer regions of the sphincter only. (peer-reviewed via Kinsey-Institute and )

A different study published by the US science magazine PLOS has shown that 37% of the participating females are having anal sex on a regular, consensual basis (It doesn't say so if they are enjoying it, studies of this size are more about a general overview) (public peer review)

So I would say, your numbers are approximations based on personal knowledge.
Statistic vary, most are false, I take it from real live. Did anyone ever give a true answer in poll? None does!

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
make sure your character has the LIEs applied in daz then in octane, materials tab, node graph editor, select a skin surface, right click empty space on the graph, import all current DAZ maps, then just connect maps with LIE to the shader.
In that case..I'll do the Octane render tomorrow. It's almost half past midnight here and I have to wake up for work in 6h. But if that works and Octant stops being a cunt, that'd be awesome. Right now, it's stuck on 'waiting' after building geometry.

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
In that case..I'll do the Octane render tomorrow. It's almost half past midnight here and I have to wake up for work in 6h. But if that works and Octant stops being a cunt, that'd be awesome. Right now, it's stuck on 'waiting' after building geometry.
made a character with freckles recently. used the second method first just because I wanted to keep the freckled skin textures. If geomtry not loading check the system tab and make you given it plenty of out of core memory

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes