3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
so guys , Daz to Blender is almost perfect:oops:
Until it starts supporting geografts it's diffeomorphic for me. Plus I don't have the issue with the hair that AlexStone mentioned and the massive bonus that I can model on the character without having to turn the attachments into Daz form fitting stuff. The only problem I seem to have are the eyes. Which is why I haven't posted in a while here. Someone said this thread is for Daz renders only and I've moved to blender for rendering.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Until it starts supporting geografts it's diffeomorphic for me. Plus I don't have the issue with the hair that AlexStone mentioned and the massive bonus that I can model on the character without having to turn the attachments into Daz form fitting stuff. The only problem I seem to have are the eyes. Which is why I haven't posted in a while here. Someone said this thread is for Daz renders only and I've moved to blender for rendering.
You can still share your work in the blender thread https://f95zone.to/threads/blender-art-show-us-your-blender-skill.72143/

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I know, but that thread is pretty much dead on the water. And I don't know what the rules on necroing here are so I'm not going to bump a thread that's got no traffic for two months. I'll start one for my own purposes as a WIP for the game I'm planning to make, in order to get feedback once I work out some kinks and settle on an art direction I personally like. I wasn't complaining about not being able to post here, but rather explaining my lack of renders the past few days.

Nov 28, 2019
You should do something for the hands - removing them is easy because the opening is bigger than the hands. The only thing where she has a problem with removing are the feet after that.
For some strange reason my focus was fully caught by her boobs. Huh, totally distracted me from watching for possible escape options :D

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Practicing on the eyes..

View attachment 1329593
My recommendations for awesome eyes are "Custom Look at Me HD Eye Geometry and Eyelashes that can be applied to any other Genesis 8 Female Character" that you can find in some products of Raiya (e.g. ) and .
Great look, even at close-ups.

Jan 24, 2020
My recommendations for awesome eyes are "Custom Look at Me HD Eye Geometry and Eyelashes that can be applied to any other Genesis 8 Female Character" that you can find in some products of Raiya (e.g. ) and .
Great look, even at close-ups.
Thanks, i will give that a look now.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
That's a very good idea, si i should always try to have her looking away from dead centre?
It can helps. Just bend/twist/side-side neck and head bones a little to break 'front view' of model eyes. And after this use to force model to look once again to your camera. It is a quickest way to put some life to the eyes expression.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes