3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I would like to point out to the moderator that he continues to delete my works ... on the recommendation of some idiot ... that this is the same work deleted in the the tyrant fan art section, so if it bothered you, you have to delete it from here too, I just ask a private message explaining the reason for the censorship ... in that case I have no problem deleting it ... you still haven't understood that we bring users, the little shits who run in the fan art sections convinced that they are part of the game. ..just damage

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I would like to point out to the moderator that he continues to delete my works ... on the recommendation of some idiot ... that this is the same work deleted in the the tyrant fan art section, so if it bothered you, you have to delete it from here too, I just ask a private message explaining the reason for the censorship ... in that case I have no problem deleting it ... you still haven't understood that we bring users, the little shits who run in the fan art sections convinced that they are part of the game. ..just damage
Personally I heavily dislike the subject. But I love the art of it. The lighting especially is top notch for the image.

However, I don't think my personal (or anyone else's for that matter) preferences should be reason to censorship. Otherwise this thread would be dead, considering I dislike unrealistic proportions on models (and I bet others dislike the petite forms I post) more than I dislike torture.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Personally I heavily dislike the subject. But I love the art of it. The lighting especially is top notch for the image.

However, I don't think my personal (or anyone else's for that matter) preferences should be reason to censorship. Otherwise this thread would be dead, considering I dislike unrealistic proportions on models (and I bet others dislike the petite forms I post) more than I dislike torture.
honestly I don't like torture in bdsm, mine is just interest in seeing the reaction of other people on certain issues, I do humor jobs ... horror and annoying jobs ... I don't like them ... but they help to improve and do less monotonous things and in any case just ask politely and I eliminate it, I believe that the judgment on a job should not be given for personal pleasure but on the quality of the work ... we leave that way of judging it to the fanboys who turn in the sections of fanart and their ignorance

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
honestly I don't like torture in bdsm, mine is just interest in seeing the reaction of other people on certain issues, I do humor jobs ... horror and annoying jobs ... I don't like them ... but they help to improve and do less monotonous things and in any case just ask politely and I eliminate it, I believe that the judgment on a job should not be given for personal pleasure but on the quality of the work ... we leave that way of judging it to the fanboys who turn in the sections of fanart and their ignorance
This statement, right here, made the lack of an "Agreed" reaction painfully obvious. Art should stir up emotions and fringe into controversity. But it has to be done well. Like this particular image. I couldn't give it a like. But it made me thinking, and when I read about the ignorance of a mod and some "Art Fans" of Fan Art I decided for a WoW. Just to raise a flag, that I as an Artist, apreciate your work shown here.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The last three images here aren't loading for me and no one has posted a new one in the last 6 hours, so here's one from me, just to see if there's an issue with the image hosting, or something else (maybe on my end).
2-427.png
Nope, looks like there's an issue with the image hosting.

Last edited:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I can see all the recent images, except what _13_ posted.

EDIT: All that's posted today that is. On previous pages, most don't load.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes