3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
I would like to point out to the moderator that he continues to delete my works ... on the recommendation of some idiot ... that this is the same work deleted in the the tyrant fan art section, so if it bothered you, you have to delete it from here too, I just ask a private message explaining the reason for the censorship ... in that case I have no problem deleting it ... you still haven't understood that we bring users, the little shits who run in the fan art sections convinced that they are part of the game. ..just damage
i wasn't expecting this XD.
i am not a fan guro shit but i can appreciate a good piece of art when it's well done.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have tried making renders for a while now, but always get disencouraged because I notice flaws. Could I get some feedback/critique on what are things that I need to improve? (I do realise that in the final image there is some clipping on the hair).
View attachment 1332399
View attachment 1332405
View attachment 1332409
1st one try making the skin a little bit gloosy or add a shell that simulates being wet, second one try changing the light geometry and going for a higher value there. Not that I'm an expert but light helps a lot with how renders turn out. Hair sometimes do that, there's some with morphs that fix those clipping problems.

Apr 18, 2021
It can helps. Just bend/twist/side-side neck and head bones a little to break 'front view' of model eyes. And after this use to force model to look once again to your camera. It is a quickest way to put some life to the eyes expression.
These are the little gold nuggets of knowledge worth sifting through this thread for (y):geek:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes