3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
what's the premise? She's pretty cute btw.
Thank you! :) The premise of my game is as follows: you were quite close friends with Emily when you were both in high school. After graduating, Emily moved away to a different city to attend university, and you stayed in your hometown. You still kept in touch occasionally the next few years, but you didn't actually meet in person since high school had finished. Now, when the game starts, Emily graduated from university and, having found a job in her hometown, moved back to the same city where you live. A few days later, she invites you on a date.

I don't want to spam this thread about my game and not provide any photos, so here's the title screen for some Emily eye-candy: :D

screenshot0003.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
My child wanted a Tiefling character for a new D&D campaign, here is what I have so far. This is a complete work in progress. I only know nearly nothing about D&D other than what I was told, Ranger Class, Beast Master Subclass. Gao is in the scene as a result. This render was done quickly as just a test.

Test_image_2.png

I know there are issues, bow not posed, poke throughs on the pants, tail not posed nor tinted correctly, pants the wrong color, skin tone is not right, missing horns. Just a lot of issues.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes