3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Just some junk I threw together some time back.. I have given up on doing 3d stuff I do it so poorly :( but I did have fun with it for awhile.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
One of the first animations I've done. It's a teaser for my game hosted on here but this character will soon be replaced and I hopefully won't be using blender fluid sims in the actual game. Tried to show her breathing but it's mostly the fluid sim. I know some most won't like the content so mind the warning below.

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: WATERSPORTS WARNING :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
No big story on this one. Just changed the pose and the lighting from the previous one. Also tried a more abstract DoF than my previous renders.

Still in progress, about 35% done of the 1200 rays but I think it looks good enough as it is. 1080p because it's much faster than 4k but I have the scene saved for a better render if I want to in the future.

As always, critique/suggestions/feedback are always welcomed. Keep in mind that the subject is set, but anything that could help with lighting or composition don't be shy to post.

r.png

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
lol, that's my man. Simps pay these hoes to show them some tities and ass, and real men pay them for the whole package, or better yet, they fuck them for free. It could be a meme for all those fools who're supporting Only Fans hoes to tease them and get fucked by their BF's/fuck buddies while they jack off in front of the PC.

Never understood the logic behind that, but to each their own, I guess. Keep up the good peterhorny !!

• Haha
Reactions: peterhorny
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes