3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
nice one, put the hashtag #PotatoSquad with your posts.
Thats a movement I launched here for people with less than ideal hardware for Daz.
I'm no longer in this squad since I bought my new PC but I'm still curious to what other artists are able to squeeze out of their computers.
Below is the last image I created with my previous PC.
View attachment 1363966
GO #PotatoSquad !!!
Put me to #ZucchiniSquad, I use Zen3 RyZen 3950X for rendering.
And NVIDIA renderers we will collect to #PumpkingSquad, because they think they are the kings of rendering.

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Put me to #ZucchiniSquad, I use Zen3 RyZen 3950X for rendering.
And NVIDIA renderers we will collect to #PumpkingSquad, because they think they are the kings of rendering.
Any less than ideal hardware is #PotatoSquad to me. Don't convollute it too much. My old setup was a non-GPU supported system which didn't keep me from some good results. Search for that hashtag in this thread and you'll find several of my posts.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Any less than ideal hardware is #PotatoSquad to me. Don't convollute it too much. My old setup was a non-GPU supported system which didn't keep me from some good results. Search for that hashtag in this thread and you'll find several of my posts.
Why, can you forbid me to tag #ZucchiniSquad and tease you about belonging to #PumpkingSquad for your conceit about 'ideal equipment'? No, you can't.

Congratulations on getting a good video card, only a good question remains: what's your virtue here?
So I'll continue to help with friendly advice to those who don't have that option and are still rendering on their old laptops. Because it just doesn't work for everyone your usual answer, "Well, buy yourself a $1000 video card and don't suffer!"

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Why, can you forbid me to tag #ZucchiniSquad and tease you about belonging to #PumpkingSquad for your conceit about 'ideal equipment'? No, you can't.

Congratulations on getting a good video card, only a good question remains: what's your virtue here?
So I'll continue to help with friendly advice to those who don't have that option and are still rendering on their old laptops. Because it just doesn't work for everyone your usual answer, "Well, buy yourself a $1000 video card and don't suffer!"
Thanks but no need to congratulate me on getting new hardware, and I never told anyone to get a new GPU to get better results.
My virtue here is just thesame as yours and I can be as helpful as you since I also have some experience with old hardware.
You seem to be on here more than me so if you can help other creators you're doing a noble thing. We need to stick together.
When we all pool our knowledge we can collectively pretty much tackle any issue that comes up.
I launched that hashtag here and I'll keep supporting it, I can't keep you from launching other hashtags but that won't be helpful much I think. Keep at keeping at it and I'll have your back should you need it.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
From my upcoming first game :) Didn't fully realize just how long rendering takes with only a mediocre laptop at my disposal, but it's great fun to create anyway, and I'm learning a lot as I go along. The game will be ready in around two weeks' time, writing and everything goes very smoothly but unfortunately, the rendering is a pain and slows the overall process quite a bit.

screenshot0007.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes