3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Still going. I stopped at 1.2k samples to see if the denoisers help and they really don't, at least at monochrome 4k boudoir type of renders. So I'll let it finish at 5k samples or something like that. Which would put it at like..50% or so.

Also..Celia grew tits apparently. I already have Siobhan that's flat, thought I'd have Celia be more..womanly?

r.png

PS. If I can get results like this in <2h of rendering, I really don't think I'll be attempting stuff like that blowjob screen that took 4h and look weird.
PPS. Just an hdri at 0.2 intensity and two rim lights as discs 40x40.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
1156.jpg

Books comics by LBW

✅ A christmas carol 1 (animation)
✅ A christmas carol 2
✅ MOM a night to remember
✅ MOM i need some help in the kitchen
✅ House chores whit mom
✅ (COMIC book)Personal tutoring
More here:

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
nice one, put the hashtag #PotatoSquad with your posts.
Thats a movement I launched here for people with less than ideal hardware for Daz.
I no longer use this hashtag since I bought my new PC but I'm still curious to what other artists are able to squeeze out of their computers.
Below is the last image I created with my previous PC.
DB5 Villa Toscana_01_01.JPG
GO #PotatoSquad !!!

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2020
nice one, put the hashtag #PotatoSquad with your posts.
Thats a movement I launched here for people with less than ideal hardware for Daz.
I'm no longer in this squad since I bought my new PC but I'm still curious to what other artists are able to squeeze out of their computers.
Below is the last image I created with my previous PC.
View attachment 1363966
GO #PotatoSquad !!!
I used to put it in my previous renders, then I didn't see it anymore in the posts of other users and I stopped.
But I can start over right away ;)

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I used to put it in my previous renders, then I didn't see it anymore in the posts of other users and I stopped.
But I can start over right away ;)
Keep it alive as long as you're using low end hardware. And if you find new creators try to convince them to use the hashtag too.
I may not be #PotatoSquad anymore but I'm still partial to it. And I will keep supporting it.

Reactions: jonathanlivingston
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes