3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BamID

May 17, 2020

The image file is too large for me to upload on here so I am linking the Twitter post of the image
the image is 3840x2160 17.5 MB
Use imgur.com , a lot of people use it, and after uploading just copy/ paste the BB code and your good to post it here ^^

• Angry
Reactions: jestir

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for the kind words :). NTR was actually the original plan. Unfortunately Daz seems to become pretty unstable when I render 3+ characters, especially with intricate lighting + interior environment. I already had to restart Daz a few times in between renders with only the 2 characters because my GPU kept crapping out. Restarting Daz generally fixes it, but if I introduce too much complexity into the scene, even a restart won't work and all I get is a black screen when I try to render. Hopefully I'll be upgrading from my 2060 Super soon.
fuck them. I also have a 2060S. It's very good. Just make whatever you like and damn the haters. Just keep to the f95 Guidelines

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for the kind words :). NTR was actually the original plan. Unfortunately Daz seems to become pretty unstable when I render 3+ characters, especially with intricate lighting + interior environment. I already had to restart Daz a few times in between renders with only the 2 characters because my GPU kept crapping out. Restarting Daz generally fixes it, but if I introduce too much complexity into the scene, even a restart won't work and all I get is a black screen when I try to render. Hopefully I'll be upgrading from my 2060 Super soon.

I had a black screen once it was due to a power supply wasn't enough wattage

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes