3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the kind words :). NTR was actually the original plan. Unfortunately Daz seems to become pretty unstable when I render 3+ characters, especially with intricate lighting + interior environment. I already had to restart Daz a few times in between renders with only the 2 characters because my GPU kept crapping out. Restarting Daz generally fixes it, but if I introduce too much complexity into the scene, even a restart won't work and all I get is a black screen when I try to render. Hopefully I'll be upgrading from my 2060 Super soon.
I too have had the black screen renders, in my case it was from a slightly unstable GPU overclock. Once I toned it down a bit I haven't had a black screen since.

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
I really like this one. Excellent lighting, perfect anatomy

Thank you. That one actually took for fucking ever to render due to the god rays and I think I accidentally had and non irate texture involved because I think it took like 25 minutes. Thank God I've upgraded my GPU.

BamID

May 17, 2020
imgur.com has no BB code option it has a imbed option but that is not a BB code so I just used gimp and scaled the image from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080
imgur has a bb code option, i use it everytime i post a picture...

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I too have had the black screen renders, in my case it was from a slightly unstable GPU overclock. Once I toned it down a bit I haven't had a black screen since.
Could be. I did indeed have a slight overclock, I just reset it to the default settings and I'll do some experimenting later to see if I still get the black screen on scenes I was having trouble with.

I had a black screen once it was due to a power supply wasn't enough wattage
I upgraded my PSU within the last year or so to a Seasonic 850W platinum certified, so that shouldn't be the issue. I've had a PSU fail on me before (hence why I got a new one lol) and it usually manifests in other ways too, such as games crashing or failing to launch, which isn't happening. Interestingly, if I get the black screen, sometimes simply running the Iray Memory Optimizer script seems to fix it (in lieu of a restart). Just having it load all the textures in the scene seems to "refresh" the GPU and prevent the black screen, unless the scene is too complex, in which case neither the script nor a restart will work.

fuck them. I also have a 2060S. It's very good. Just make whatever you like and damn the haters. Just keep to the f95 Guidelines
2060S before the chip shortage was an absolute steal, and I'm glad I got it. Amazing budget card. Now they're going for ~$700 on Ebay :oops:. Thankfully I haven't really had any pushback for posting NTR stuff, I'm pretty sure it's more popular than people realize but the people who dislike it are very vocal. The good news is that if you don't like it, all you have to do is ignore the post!

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Definitely overdone with the smoke but whatever. Too tired to do proper postwork. I combined Celia and Siobhan. I wasn't happy with either, but I like the combination. I just need to darken the areolas somewhat and add some custom tattoos, but as far as the model is concerned I consider her done.

Siobhan_semi_final.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes