3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
is there any benefit using the installer compared to accessing the content via contentlibrary?
The most obvious is that only DIM informs you about updated products, as DAZ/Tafi is too dumb to send out notifications to buyers of updated assets. Most often, not even the product page mentions an update.

Reactions: Banality

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am having trouble getting a DAZ asset to install myself with DIM?????? It just install failed, and I haven't fingered it out yet. :(

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am having trouble getting a DAZ asset to install myself with DIM?????? It just install failed, and I haven't fingered it out yet. :(
Once in a while, some assets have issues (not downloading or failing to install), after some days or weeks those assets eventually work. If you have an issue with an asset, look at the DAZ forum if other customers already talk about it.
After all, it's DAZ Inc. and they really suck in quality control and assurance.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Once in a while, some assets have issues (not downloading or failing to install), after some days or weeks those assets eventually work. If you have an issue with an asset, look at the DAZ forum if other customers already talk about it.
After all, it's DAZ Inc. and they really suck in quality control and assurance.
And there support sucks too. It took week and half to get back a BS answer "Read the Instructions" When I lost the viewfinder field.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
And there support sucks too. It took week and half to get back a BS answer "Read the Instructions" When I lost the viewfinder field.
The worst of them all are some of their forum mods - they delete posts faster than Billy the Kid could shoot, and they are totally biased against adult content creators.

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Next one: Katya! Took me a while to find a appropriate hairstyle for her, but I think this one fits quite well. And the combination coat + pose + dforce was a bit demanding. Luckily the next rendering of her is without it :D

katya_ifn_001001.jpg

Despite you cannot see it now, she is also wearing a band shirt (of course :LOL: )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
A little skin & water test, Shredder's 'Blemished Skin Material' , used on an 8.1 Female, along with Noone102000's Dirty Skin, & x3d's Rope Marks, , the setting is the Compact CyberPunk Apartment, with most of it's internal lighting turned up brighter, all told a 14.9mb picture took just under 2hours to render. CYBER SHOWER (Copy).jpg

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Damn. Have you ever thought about doing a trainer game (or rendering a character for someone else's trainer game)?

Something like https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-2-freakilycharming.21/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-v1-2-3-akari-blast.17712/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-tower-v0-9-5-euphemismus.61342/

any of them would be absolutely incredible with one of your characters as the focus.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes