3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Skyrim keeps getting updated first it was skyrim LE then skyrim SE and now it has been upgraded to skyrim AE just recently.

Reactions: bxIvan

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They mostly patch it for Console reasons but they hardly will continue the Engine it is so freaky outdated by now.
If they really release another Elder Scrolls or Fallout with it Refactored again it would be crazy, especially in terms of the Next Gen Consoles rather unbelievable if they really would Refactor the Creation Engine (Gamebryo Core) for a Next Gen Console release again instead of having switched everything and everyone by now to the in-house Top Notch IDtech.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021
First attempt at a commissioned character. I very much do NOT like it. The skin detail is too strong (tried to go with Auto Face Enhancer and it proved to be a bad idea). To the point I didn't bother to let it render past 200 samples, or do any postwork. I'm just putting it here for posterity.

Lighting is as simple as it can be, just an hdri, but I like the expression, the general shape of the face, and the camera DoF.

View attachment 1541691
In my experience Auto Face Enhancer is a really bad product. I had to go through and delete anything having to do with it because it was ruining my expressions by adding unnecessary wrinkles.
On this, did you try lowering the bump map strength?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes