3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

i really would wonder which discretion this would need as the intent is clear

im really open but that is really some very disgusting work and i would scientifically conquer that "My characters are 18+"

The First image is at least dressed, & is very well posed....But images 2 & 3 make my skin crawl, & I'm very broad minded, I'd say Report them....

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
So I made a few logo's and outfits that work for the scenes I have in mind. Wasn't going to post it at first but I think that one or two of the images are quite alright. Put it into a spoiler since these aren't the most amazing images, mostly just functional ones. Have a nice holiday series coming up though. So keep an eye out for those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes