3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bxIvan

You need some type of sky/environment presets there many to choose from like ones from Orestes Iray HDRI. Keep in mind that light and backgrounds will not appear till you render.

Reactions: bxIvan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bxIvan

Your welcome. I forgot to mention that DAZ has rendering turned off on default but you can turn it on to see how it looks before rendering. It's located under the ball in the top right hand corner of your work screen next to the perspective view tab and clicking it and then NVIDIA iray will turn rendering on and once you see how it looks click it again and select texture shaded as you don't want the render to be on all of the time as it uses a lot of resources.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan

Your welcome. I forgot to mention that DAZ has rendering turned off on default but you can turn it on to see how it looks before rendering. It's located under the ball in the top right hand corner of your work screen next to the perspective view tab and clicking it and then NVIDIA iray will turn rendering on and once you see how it looks click it again and select texture shaded as you don't want the render to be on all of the time as it uses a lot of resources.
thank you. didnt know about it

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan

i can not find the button..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Would be interesting to see the same with Freaky his current Setup :)
It's definitely the older MDL Shader path to heavy Specular and no Skin absorption

It's nice though to see your Avatar result changed like this disguising into this appearance she looks gracefull like that :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
psyco75
How long ?
and of course more of that Setup :D

The Balance of that Natural Light result is so nice more more more high luminance render from you please :)

that is the same Enviroment (Room) Brecleas rendered his "Cuckold BDSM" Scene in ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-7103082

It's a really great Daylight result :)

Try the Venezia Suite though it needs much more resources for sure

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes