3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Part of what I want to achieve with the game, if I ever get around to putting it out there, is that sense of the world being full - and it feeling british in style... so, here's an "NPC/Crowd" character that i'd expect to see walking by some of my streets haha.

Maybe I have watched too much League of Legends: Arcane though with this one!

1639777548099.png

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Shae: "Goodmorning sleepy head! You sleep okay?"

MC: "Hhhhm yeah i slept fine. What's this?"

Shae: "What's this? It's breakfast dummy! Can't have you walking out the door on an empty stomach now can I?"

MC: "I appreciate it but you didn't have to, really."

Shae: "I'm a single mother with a 10 year old so yeah i had to, really. Now shush and eat your breakfast like a good boy."

MC: "Heh sure thing ma'am."
View attachment 1549421
It's not everyday you find a woman like Shae. MC shouldn't take for granted what's in front of him.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Girls, spiders and zombies I. The adventures of Princess Z.
001.png
—Everine says she saw one of those beings near here, they don't have eyes and their head looks like a dildo, almost a penis. Princess Zelaida was amazed at what Aurora was telling her.
0002.png That thing had followed the expedition party. He felt the heat coming from the girls' vaginas and he crept closer to them.
00003.png Princess Zola: Zelaida said that she and Everine saw one of those things up close and that what made them feel was like enjoying the best delicacy of ancient Earth. 0004.png Princess Zola: I wonder what they are like? 00012.png I have never seen anything like what my sister described. Since men ceased to exist, our lives have been all hardships. In addition to the synthetic dildos, we only have what we have read in the history books. 0006.png The arachne observed her, perceived 00013.png Oh jesus! What kind of demin is this thing?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Shae: "Goodmorning sleepy head! You sleep okay?"

MC: "Hhhhm yeah i slept fine. What's this?"

Shae: "What's this? It's breakfast dummy! Can't have you walking out the door on an empty stomach now can I?"

MC: "I appreciate it but you didn't have to, really."

Shae: "I'm a single mother with a 10 year old so yeah i had to, really. Now shush and eat your breakfast like a good boy."

MC: "Heh sure thing ma'am."
View attachment 1549421
Shae: "Good morning sleeping head! Are you sleeping well?"

MC: "Hhhhm yeah, I slept well. What is this?"

Shae: "What's this? It's breakfast! Silly. I can't let you walk out the door on an empty stomach, right?"

(This error often happens to me, my natural language is not English, but over time you learn.)

MC: "I appreciate it, but you didn't have to do it, really."

Shae: "I'm a single mom with a 10-year-old son, so yeah, I had to, really. Now shut up and eat breakfast like a good kid."

MC: "Sure you do, ma'am."

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes