3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
How do I fix the obvious problem with this scene?
Also, you can use Dicktator. It will grab a section of the torso to fill in the genitals for male. And Golden Palace for Female will do the same as well for women genitals They are here located under assets as well

Reactions: Enyos

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Also, you can use Dicktator. It will grab a section of the torso to fill in the genitals for male. And Golden Palace for Female will do the same as well for women genitals They are here located under assets as well
Dicktator works well, and has some common tone settings, but they are not 100%. The user will have to tweak them to get a close match (I know I did).

Reactions: zramcharan

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Dicktator works well, and has some common tone settings, but they are not 100%. The user will have to tweak them to get a close match (I know I did).
true but as you said it is a minor tweak Great to use if you really like the skin tone but that skin does not have genital shaders. Most of the tweaks I had to do was in the shell aspect.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
New gens for victoria 7 does that as well, found that to be a bit more useable than GP myself.

Reactions: zramcharan

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
A bit of a test of trying to get a girl with natural looking pale skin to look right, Ill muck about a bit more with the shaders methinks, because my characters are for a game Im trying to get them as good as I can without the aid using different lighting techniques.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes