3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Light is good, I think. Interesting choice for a stage. Chun Li's outfit may need to have Breast helper as her dress conforms too much to her body and Vega need a little upscaling it. It is in the pose controls under the rotation controls
The proportions are intentional. This is a fan-art from Milfy City. But thank for your feedback anyway.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
What do you think of them? The boots I mean. No seriously, trying to finish her outfit. Is the fact that they don't go all the way to the suit distract anyone or do the leggings/socks work? She supposed to be a bit of a punk/goth/tomboy type so I really like the boots, but maybe I'm the only one.

Boots.jpg

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
What do you think of them? The boots I mean. No seriously, trying to finish her outfit. Is the fact that they don't go all the way to the suit distract anyone or do the leggings/socks work? She supposed to be a bit of a punk/goth/tomboy type so I really like the boots, but maybe I'm the only one.

View attachment 199413
They really go with her big.. umm... muscles! Nah, but really, I think I have a pair similar to those from my goth phase. They look mean. :)

Reactions: MovieMike

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
They really go with her big.. umm... muscles! Nah, but really, I think I have a pair similar to those from my goth phase. They look mean. :)
Mean is awesome. And yes, she does everything big. In the sci-fi setting this will be in I'm going for body-mods like a Deus Ex vibe called Alts, or Body-Alts, and Anna here is a grade-A Alt Junkie.

Reactions: Enyos

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok guys, I leave you with my more or less finished first character render. Any comments are welcome :)
The right nipple looks kind of weird in that angle and I don't find a way to get the same hair colour for the pubic hair, as the options on the head hair were a bit confusing. And the suspender didn't fit perfectly to the body. The only morphing I did, was on the chest.

So thanks to @Xavster for the awsome tutorial! That helped me a lot :)
Red Head_3.png

p_staker

Mar 31, 2018
...to get the same hair colour for the pubic hair, as the options on the head hair were a bit confusing.
Tell me about it.

Most of the hair models are using a painted texture (with a base color set to white) to fake individual hairs and that doesn't transfer to a fibermesh pubic hair prop at all well.

The best way I've found is to look for at the "scalp" surface of the hair you are using for a RGB base color to try and match it. You might have to adjust the color intensity lighter or darker, but it's a bit easier then getting the color from the texture in PS.

Reactions: GhostPhil

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok guys, I leave you with my more or less finished first character render. Any comments are welcome :)
The right nipple looks kind of weird in that angle and I don't find a way to get the same hair colour for the pubic hair, as the options on the head hair were a bit confusing. And the suspender didn't fit perfectly to the body. The only morphing I did, was on the chest.

View attachment 199485
Pretty good.. I'd tone down the freckles a little bit. Maybe a different background that's more teal/aquamarine? If that could happen, I'd pay for it and get it framed.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018

View attachment 199485
Awesome work! She looks gorgeous:love:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 199485
Looks great. I'll tone down the freckles a little bit.
And matching the pubic hair color is pretty easy and simple.

Go to surfaces tab. Select the pubic hair. Apply iray uber base from the presets.
Now select the head hair. Copy the surface and paste it on pubic hair.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes