3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Pretty good.. I'd tone down the freckles a little bit. Maybe a different background that's more teal/aquamarine? If that could happen, I'd pay for it and get it framed.
Changimh the background color shouldn't be a problem. I will try a version with the freckles toned down. (Although I have to say I like them this visible ;) )

Awesome work! She looks gorgeous:love:

Looks great. I'll tone down the freckles a little bit.
And matching the pubic hair color is pretty easy and simple.

Go to surfaces tab. Select the pubic hair. Apply iray uber base from the presets.
Now select the head hair. Copy the surface and paste it on pubic hair.
As I said above, I kind of really like freckles this visible, but I will try a toned down version ;)

And for the tip about the pubic hair color, I will try that :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok guys, I leave you with my more or less finished first character render. Any comments are welcome :)
The right nipple looks kind of weird in that angle and I don't find a way to get the same hair colour for the pubic hair, as the options on the head hair were a bit confusing. And the suspender didn't fit perfectly to the body. The only morphing I did, was on the chest.

So thanks to @Xavster for the awsome tutorial! That helped me a lot :)
View attachment 199485
Sorry to ask here again, but when I forgot which skin I used, how can "tone" down the freckles without overwriting the whole thing with another skin?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry to ask here again, but when I forgot which skin I used, how can "tone" down the freckles without overwriting the whole thing with another skin?
Making a guess here and if the freckles are applied as L.I.E. Then you can simply remove them and place a new freckle map.

Select your character, go to your surfaces tab. There select torso right click on the image and open the L.I.E. editor.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Making a guess here and if the freckles are applied as L.I.E. Then you can simply remove them and place a new freckle map.

Select your character, go to your surfaces tab. There select torso right click on the image and open the L.I.E. editor.
I actually used these here, because I thought they looked quite nice:

I don't think that I know what the L.I.E. editor is :D

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I actually used these here, because I thought they looked quite nice:

I don't think that I know what the L.I.E. editor is :D
I suspect you will need to regenerate the skin. To confirm this, select the character, go to surfaces and select a freckled surface (eg Surfaces\Char Name\Surfaces\Torso). Then hover over the image in the base color bar. This will provide the location of the texture map, which can then open in a image editor to see exactly what you are working with.

Note: From what I understand about LIE, it still over-writes the base colour texture, hence you can only reverse if you have the address of the texture map prior to the LIE being applied.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Ok guys, I leave you with my more or less finished first character render. Any comments are welcome :)
The right nipple looks kind of weird in that angle and I don't find a way to get the same hair colour for the pubic hair, as the options on the head hair were a bit confusing. And the suspender didn't fit perfectly to the body. The only morphing I did, was on the chest.

So thanks to @Xavster for the awsome tutorial! That helped me a lot :)
View attachment 199485
Wow she looks fantastic. The only thing i would change is the background. Other than that I say pure perfection.

Excelsior

P.S. You can never have to many freckles.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I suspect you will need to regenerate the skin. To confirm this, select the character, go to surfaces and select a freckled surface (eg Surfaces\Char Name\Surfaces\Torso). Then hover over the image in the base color bar. This will provide the location of the texture map, which can then open in a image editor to see exactly what you are working with.

Note: From what I understand about LIE, it still over-writes the base colour texture, hence you can only reverse if you have the address of the texture map prior to the LIE being applied.
Thanks I think I got it now, at least I was able to "delete" the freckles. :)

Wow she looks fantastic. The only thing i would change is the background. Other than that I say pure perfection.

Excelsior

P.S. You can never have to many freckles.
I just wanted to use a simple background for now and I agree there can't be too many freckles, but I am still searching for the right dose ;)

Collection of characters for my upcoming game, it's Cyberpunk with some elements of magic involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow Cyberpunk with Magic, that sound like a crazy brilliant idea :D

Reactions: quinfax
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes