3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Very Nice, what model did you use for this one Loy's ? Love the facial features
Thank you! For the body and face settings, I used a bunch of different sliders from different Genesis 3 models. As for the texture settings, unfortunately I can’t say, because the original textures were replaced with new ones in Daz3d after I used the texture utility.:confused:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
It's taken me over a week to build the set, cut figures up, & make some Graffiti for this one. Mainly due to Blender playing silly buggers, soooo here it is, plus a couple of screenshots to show off the set. If anyone wants the details other than, Daz 4.20, Blender 3.0 & Krita 5.0 used to make this. Just ASK nicely.....
BLOWJOBS & GLORYHOLES (Copy).png BJ-GH'S SET #1.png BJ-GH'S SET #2.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
PQ could be better (cleaner/sharper) but yeah like EviteGames result or psycos latest those are pretty clean results, whereby some noise left in Evites result overall i would give psycos the win for organic clearness under the FOV and more complex light circumstances.

High Key (High Luminance) is hard to make good looking without very precise subtle shadowing.

If i look how the Devs of Ghostwire Tokyo have destroyed their PQ result with all that overdone useless post shit ontop of their assets that makes it look like SD instead of HD i really wonder sometimes.
And thats not a newbie Studio
your are words lost in the wind, 70% of those who give preferences do not know what you are talking about ;) :censored::whistle:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Seriously, your render quality is insane! I'm curious, what render settings do you use? I'm talkin about Pixel Filter and max samples. If possible could you share a screenshot of your progressive render tab and filtering tab. :)
pixel filter at 1.1 usually, render quality off which is basically 100%/1 with it on and max samples don't matter, I have it at maximum and just stop the render when I like the result, unless it's in queue, then I usually know how much iterations I need prior from working with that scene.

Reactions: Rizo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes