3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Shit Memory Crash Vargas Picture was to much was almost finished with the Animation but it was reaching my current 33 GB limit.
F95Zone is sometimes to much while doing her ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I want to say goodbye if you want to see my work i will update it only in this thread i left Daz3D and Iray loong time ago and ported all my work over.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-art-show-us-your-vamskill.90273/

you can see my Daz3D/VAM transition period here

Since this is a combined Workflow now and it helped me to improve things on both sides i might update lot of my old Daz3D things in the future tough ;)

And sorry for what i have done here but it was a needed experiment thank you all for participating.

You where all part in forming her even if you might not understand it :)

Good luck everyone on your future Daz3D Iray endeavors :)

Last edited:

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Latest Character to join The Tipping Point's Roster: Colonel James Irving Becker.
The man, The myth, The legend. The Colonel that makes drill sergeants shit themselves when he walks by.
Becker don't need no fancy assault rifle, Becker just needs his trusty S&W .500 Magnum. You check the closet for the boogey man, The Boogey man checks his closet for Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris checks his Closet for Colonel Becker, but he won't find him there because Becker won't waste his precious time on a pansy like Chuck Norris!
Colonel Becker Intro Render with logo.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes