3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
How do you get such good detail! Like there's no noise and the textures all look so good! I know you should use higher resolution assets but even that can only do so much. Seriously teach me! :KEK: Also finally got around to making a balcony shot. Think it came out okay. View attachment 1738519
High enough resolution, high enough number of iterations. maybe a teeeeeeny tiny bit of denoise and the rest is post work stuff like Photoshop and/or Lightroom

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rizo and DrkPhoenix

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
How do you get such good detail! Like there's no noise and the textures all look so good! I know you should use higher resolution assets but even that can only do so much. Seriously teach me! :KEK: Also finally got around to making a balcony shot. Think it came out okay. View attachment 1738519
take that thing in the front out to have a look it the shot is okay..... that blob almost covers everything...... j/k .... but really.... .... nahhhhh

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So occasionally, friends and I brainstorm ideas for different survival horror games. Last night we came up with a sort of Amnesia style game where the protagonist is trying to survive the night while being hunted by a pack of werewolves. The idea is that this is just an ordinary woman, so she's not shooting the place up or busting out the special moves.

So to get an idea of how she might look, I used Melissa as a base.

MelissaSurvivalHorror.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: erikus

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Yandere Luna

Inspiration -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All My FanArts -
Incredible stuff! I was planning on doing some sort of over jealous character and forgot that yuno gasai existed :D Care to tip how can i make face really dark and only some part of it would shine light?

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

Firstly, I'm thinking you've barely used any 'morph's' on her, barely more than, click figure, add parts from pack, add pose, bikini, expression & hair, plus a couple of small props, & a fairly simple set, with what seems to be a very basic lighting set up.
Where as for my #boobschallenge picture, at the top of this page, loaded the figure & Iray materials, added Musculature, Vascularity (lots of it, way more than I'd normally use), around thirty breast & nipple morph's (having raided the nipples from another G8F figure), plus Pregnancy morph's, added 3 piercings, plus Golden Palace Genital's & all of it's morph's. Then I added a Geoshell for the allover water droplets, then the Harness & Flowers (or snack as I think of them now), then tweaked & tidied up the pose & her grip on the flowers, then played with 3 different Volumetric Steam Clouds, playing with colours within the clouds, & lowering the density of them, then finally a dome & HDRI, for the lighting, added & played with camera settings, then waited three hours for it to render a 13mb image, only postwork done was adding a little basic Clarity & Shadows, & my signature as the final thing.
Yes, playing around with Daz for over 6 years helps, but the time spent on the figures, props, setting, lighting etc can & does pay off, sometimes knowing when to stop can help as well.
There's nothing wrong with your picture, given the level your at now, we all started somewhere, as much as it's 'mistressing' the software, it's also about your idea & how you put it down as a render, how you get around problems, there will be times when the software & assets won't let you get that 'perfect image' out of your head & onto the screen. Like most hobbies you'll only get back, as much as you put into it. Carry on, keep learning, & enjoy your artwork, & I look forward to seeing more & better renders.....

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Incredible stuff! I was planning on doing some sort of over jealous character and forgot that yuno gasai existed :D Care to tip how can i make face really dark and only some part of it would shine light?

PixelTizzyFit's daz3d.com/ptf-legendary-lights have a set of small lights that are made for lighting just an eye, mouth or face, plus some really nice lighting thru out the set. Worth the money all day long.

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
I so much love the 3d model of the girl, every time I see it :love: !! Is it your own creation? If so congratulations !! Is there a way to get it ?
She is not an asset model, if that is what you mean. My creation with G8.1F, using Checkertoo's Lara 8.1 face morph as a base. I have applied hundreds of morphs on her, so sharing would be really difficult, as you would need the exact morph assets for her to work... (not to mention the skin textures)

Reactions: DocKlunk

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just use denoising. It's in your render settings under "Filtering". Go there and enable the Post Denoiser and all associated settings for it. I set mine to start on the first iteration as it isn't any faster to start later on (I ran many tests). You can also render your image faster this way. I usually only do around 200 iterations in all the renders I post here with it enabled.

I just done this one, rendered it at 1920x1080 with denoiser on for 200 iterations. Took me just over 5 mins on my crappy 4GB, 1050 video card...

Sophia and Zac - Extra Credit 2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes