3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Although the left girl is my own, the right is by my buddy, Droosk.
His game has recently released CH5 on Patreon and will soon be on Steam.

If you're interested in checking him out: Thread, ,
Alice and Hannah Fun 1bw.jpg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Any advice on how I can make this render better? View attachment 1968422
Here is a few of suggestions
  1. Don't cut off her feet, if you are going to show her whole body make sure it is whole.
  2. Add a vignette around the outside. Peoples eyes are naturally drawn to the brightest part of a picture so make sure she is the center of attention, so to speak.
  3. Another, point her eyes directly toward the camera. You don't need to move the head, just move her eyes.
I am sure others can add more.

Here is an example of what I mean, the first image was posted earlier today on this thread
Gina_Courtyard_02_F95-A.png
It is straight out of DAZ. I like the way this turned out and was happy to leave it alone. But then I thought I would make sure the viewer concentrates on Gina in the frame and not all the rest of the sides and backgrounds. Here is the result after about 5 minutes in Lightroom.
Gina_Courtyard_02_F95-2A.png
Even though I thought the first image as good, I now like this one better. Here was what I did to change the look. I used a few masks, on both sides of the image I used radial masks to darken the lower left and entire right side of the picture, just lowering the exposure about 1/3 stop. Then I applied a liner mask from the bottom to just under Gina's butt and dropped the exposure about 1/6 stop. One last radial mask around her head, shoulders, upper back and butt where I increased the exposure about 1/2 stop. There you have a completely different looking image that is not as flat as the first, and draws more attention to Gina in the middle.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes