3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Here you go, I have only taken a screenshot of the main menus each. And i am at it only for less than a month, in my rare spare time (time - sleep - work - family - gaming myself ;P)
View attachment 1970259 View attachment 1970260
turn Post Denoiser Available to On and then Enable to On, even with default settings you should be able to get very comparable results to the 2h render in few minutes (if it isn't falling to cpu render mode of course)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Here you go, I have only taken a screenshot of the main menus each. And i am at it only for less than a month, in my rare spare time (time - sleep - work - family - gaming myself ;P)
View attachment 1970259 View attachment 1970260

- Turn on the Post Denoiser Available and then turn on Post Denoiser Enable

Do either of these:

- Change the Pixel Filter to Mitchell
- Change the Pixel Filter Radius to 0.70

OR

- Leave the Pixel Filter as Gaussian
- Change the Pixel Filter Radius to 1.00

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
more likely there is something in the scene taking up too much memory (or some weird glossy-mirror effects) and/or it is falling back to cpu rendering, from a quick glance it looks like 4-5min render to me at best (with some denoise filtering of course), certainly not hours

p.s. and should turn off headlamp for the camera used to render, and could use some DOF to make it look not as flat, also the brain could focus on what the author wanted to show, instead of searching the all-sharp image
Yeah, I agree.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
forgot to add, check the figure SubD render level, reduce to 3 or 2 even in case it is 4 or even more, the memory requirement for levels above 4 are HUGE, and from that distance Subd 2 will look pretty much identical to 3 - useful if you want to fit more figures in your render at once
there is a helpful addon to check these things - "Iray Memory Assistant", Daz doesn't have anything like that built in, and actually in one of the recent updates they took out log file messages relating to memory consumption for some reason - it was very useful to see quite early when something is wrong with the scene and that it may not fit into GPU memory (which will make it fall back to snail pace cpu rendering)

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
20 years ago, I was Schöffe (the german version of a jury member) on a trial that sometimes inspires the darker parts of my story themes. The motive for this crime is, what actually happened. The characters are my own creations and are not based on actual persons.
This is more reflective of reality than we wish, and everybody who needs help should get it, no matter the cost. The one thing I learned from this is, that this kind of crime doesn't have only one victim, but two. Their parents would later be sentenced for "child neglect" and "drug abuse" as well.

roto comic style
partFiction_roto.png
PR renders
partFiction_photo.png

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
can it be that i render a lot of useless stuff thats not in the picture itself?
it can, the general rule of thumb seems to be to hide anything not seen in your viewport, unless there are smooth highly reflective surfaces (mirrors) in your scene which will show absence of things behind the camera
for instance - those "white" dots in your render were probably camera headlamp reflections on the glossy (uneven) surface, check the surface material, play with glossyness-roughness values (there are few of them, depending on the shader used) to reduce unwanted reflections

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
thanks wd1111 so deeper i dive in the more questions arise... but my time for this weekend is gone... my child wants attention. and i cannot show him what daddy does in his spare free time... at least for another decade or two i think

Reactions: Night Hacker

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Another teaser from my story "the beach" part 2 ....this one with the first part are over 120 scenes...there will be also a part 3
Available in my patreon - gumroad - fanbox
find these stories and the complete list of all my comics in these pages

View attachment 1966852
Don’t you just hate that? Yer tryna spend a nice day at the beach and then… fuckin’ Octopussy snatches you up and has it’s way with you, yet again. Of all the dumb luck.

Reactions: firogenis80

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Something is bothering me about her face, specifically something to do with her nose and mouth but i cant put my finger on the issue.
View attachment 1970625
View attachment 1970626
This is obviously exceptional work. But since you’re looking for perfection (in the most alluring and less than “perfect” way)…

It’s possible her nose is just a tad too long. Or the eyes could be set a little lower (though if you did that you would have to adjust her head-size to maintain that perfect forehead and… well that might actually work with her body frame but shrinking a head can cause issues).

-Looking at the 2nd pic I don’t think there’s a lot of room to drop her eyes down. And her nose looks slightly flat and fat.

I think her mouth is amazing.

I think the model herself is spectacular as is. Vulnerability in a most valuable way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes