3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Stuck at the Inconvenience Store

River: Why don't you just let me bandage y-
Raven: We are stuck here because of you! Now please just shut up and let me concentrate...
River: Fiiine... I'll lick your wounds to make it up to you after we get out of this. Just finish up and let's do our job.
Stuck at the Inconvenience Store Tagged.png

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
more likely there is something in the scene taking up too much memory (or some weird glossy-mirror effects) and/or it is falling back to cpu rendering, from a quick glance it looks like 4-5min render to me at best (with some denoise filtering of course), certainly not hours

p.s. and should turn off headlamp for the camera used to render, and could use some DOF to make it look not as flat, also the brain could focus on what the author wanted to show, instead of searching the all-sharp image
Same here. I have a 3060 and I have done more complex scenes which took only a couple minutes to render. Like you, with denoising; I set mine to 400 iterations with denoising set to start at 400, but people can set theirs to more or less to taste, I always recommend people do several test renders with different iterations, compare the results and pick what they like best. Even without denoising, I can't see it taking two hours for such a simple scene on that hardware... or even on mine.

I'm thinking his settings are set to 100% maybe, a higher Quality settings might cause this as well... would need to see them to tell but... definitely should not take hours. On that hardware, I would say no more than 2 minutes with denoising, maybe 15 without at most?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
- Turn on the Post Denoiser Available and then turn on Post Denoiser Enable

Do either of these:

- Change the Pixel Filter Radius to 0.70
Having too low a value on this may make the image appear "sharper", but it causes aliasing ("jagged edges") on the edges of objects. Some people are okay with that. The default 1.50 ensures no aliasing. But that's more of a personal taste setting than anything else.

Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes