3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Just for shits and giggles I got one of the Stimuli animation sets. Never done an animation or anything like it before. Didn't change much, just applied all defaults. Rendered about 30 frames in 6 minutes at 720p, brought it into premiere and looped it a bit. obviously with proper background, better posing, lighting, etc. this would take way longer, but I just wanted to see what would happen. Also setting render quality to .25 helps a bunch I bet. I don't think it makes a huge difference for simple animations. I think this looks alright and 1 second in 6 minutes render time ain't bad. 10 seconds in an hour, not too shabby.

View attachment Anim Test.mp4

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Turns out my laptop can actually render at a decent speed.
I only had to remove the environment, the backdrop, light sources, props, clothes, overlays and turn down the resolution.
If I ever learn enough Ren'Py to create a game it will exclusively feature naked people living in an empty void.

marked.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
how else can you comfort your mom with your miracle 25cm, multiple orgasm inducing dick without feeling guilty :p
All but alas, for once Mom will pass on that incest cock and have to settle for exploitative neighbors. These are flashbacks and she only really features in one scene anyway.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Turns out my laptop can actually render at a decent speed.
I only had to remove the environment, the backdrop, light sources, props, clothes, overlays and turn down the resolution.
If I ever learn enough Ren'Py to create a game it will exclusively feature naked people living in an empty void.

View attachment 226850
NO - too much of the good - too strong beaten ...(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: .ox and MovieMike

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So pretty much the thought process of every artist? ;) Normally I'm proud of my work for a few hours, after that I start to nitpick on it, till I convinced myself that it is not even showable.

Dreamlight has a lot of interesting tutorials, sadly they closed their store at renderosity. But yeah the shorter ones from Val are mostly without a real thread. But in exchange he often has a project that he shows from start to finish, at the end of a series. That helps alot to undertand his gibberish in heinsight.
For beginners, the Dreamlight "Great Art Now" series is available for free on Daz 3D. Easiest way to find it is search "100%" and it will show it on the bottom. These were made with Daz 3D 4.5, but most of the principles apply to the current build, and for beginners it lays an excellent foundation.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes