3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 24, 2020
MC And Darius car gas stn main best.jpg
Best friends were torn apart when Jacob was falsely jailed for a crime he did not commit, you have had everything taken from you, you have nothing but the vehicle you drive and the companionship of your faithful canine friend Blue. Will you find out who did this and why? Join him on an adventure of secrecy and lies that will lead to encounters beyond anything he thought possible.. will he seduce his way to the truth.. or give up and accept fate?

Coming soon....

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Just messing around with random model and clothing. Thought I'd share. But I also have a question for the more expierenced.
A few people have asked if I have a patreon for hi-res and uncensored, but I don't for the simple fact that like most people here I didn't buy all my assets. So I'm unsure as to the legal grey-area when it comes to having a patreon and charging for hi-res/uncensored work since I didn't pay for the assets even though I put the time into the end render. I'm torn. I'd love to get some input from others. I don't think I'll start one any time soon either way, just wanted to know how it goes for those in a similar situation.
(side note- I fucking love this dress, the pinch morphs make it looks perfect)
View attachment 2003599
Not that I condone such behaviour, but, other than your own moral code, how would anyone know that what you have was acquired in a, shall we say, less than legal way??

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Just messing around with random model and clothing. Thought I'd share. But I also have a question for the more expierenced.
A few people have asked if I have a patreon for hi-res and uncensored, but I don't for the simple fact that like most people here I didn't buy all my assets. So I'm unsure as to the legal grey-area when it comes to having a patreon and charging for hi-res/uncensored work since I didn't pay for the assets even though I put the time into the end render. I'm torn. I'd love to get some input from others. I don't think I'll start one any time soon either way, just wanted to know how it goes for those in a similar situation.
(side note- I fucking love this dress, the pinch morphs make it looks perfect)
View attachment 2003599
Gorgeous slut :devilish: :love:

Reactions: Rizo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes