3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 22, 2020
I do full body morphs, I use some sliders to get the general shape of the body and then do the rest in blender. But my body shapes are slightly smaller than base genesis 8 and the size of breasts would make most assets unusable or at least look really bad. Especially the under-boob, because how clothing wraps around the breasts and such.
This and my obsession with the bust made me develop my whole system of how to do things.
Example I had to make bunch of custom morphs for breast movements, fixing leg spreads because of thick thighs and such, which work generally well with most of my body shapes, but require some understanding.
View attachment 2029139 View attachment 2029140
This allows me to do renders like these:

Then there are the clothing fixes. These I have to do for all the body morphs individually. I made a guide for this as it works for any big boobs. https://f95zone.to/threads/creating-universal-adjust-morph-for-big-breasts.112206/ It's quite outdated and I improved the whole process quite a bit, but I'm too lazy to remake the guide. Maybe when I'm making a new one for next body in the future.

This allows me to use clothing, because the assets you can buy for it are just too general and won't do anything for boobs this size and this specific geometry (the under-boob especially).
your custom morphs look good, but i assume they're for your personal use only, or did you share them somewhere?

if you use dforce clothes, you don't need clothing fixers

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
butt.png

your custom morphs look good, but i assume they're for your personal use only, or did you share them somewhere?

if you use dforce clothes, you don't need clothing fixers
I didn't share any so far and you absolutely need clothing fixes for dforce clothes. Especially with my body shapes, since there's literally no gap between under-breasts and the chest and every piece of clothing literally wraps around the geometry and just gets stuck there. But even with any more naturally shaped breasts d-force will look awful as hell.
This is dforce piece of clothing after simulation with and without the fix. It's even a bit older body shape, before I found a way to fully push the breast in so there's no gap.

wilbo_baggem

Jul 16, 2018
"Even pretty augments cry sometimes."

Pretty Augs Still Cry (6 jpg) - 2022-09-09.jpg Pretty Augs Still Cry (4 jpg) - 2022-09-09.jpg Pretty Augs Still Cry (2 jpg) - 2022-09-09.jpg

Practicing: using HDRI lighting, camera placement and camera settings, optimizing render settings, dForce clothing, character posing, merging various meshes, layers and geoshells, Genesis 8 morphs, mashing skin textures and effects, and post-render image editing.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes