3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
just a little greeting to the weekend for all
preview.jpg
MAYBEEEEE someone got his cloak of invisibility +4 not yet to work exactly how he supposedly expected it ...
Just maybe.
larping.jpg
Oh, and this one just took his chances. Just a quick look. If you don't mind. I don't think you do. By the way, your dress looks nice. And you look gorgeous in that dress, also. Accentuates your butt in all the right way. And your boobs. Ahem, and cute ears!

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hello again! Thank you so much for all the constructive criticism you guys made.

I'm terribly sorry to be away for this long after the first renders of my precious baby Coral...
I wish I were able to have more time to play around with DAZ and stuff, but, unfortunately we have some serious health issues in our family.

Anyway, I'm back with more experiments. Coral embraces me in these hard days with her warm and innocent smile, I guess... I've decided to play around with expressions a bit more this time. I tried to give some genuine/realistic feeling expressions to her. Hope you guys like how its turning out to be as much as I do. Please feel free to criticize and give pointers. I wanna stick to the empty environment/studio shots a bit more until I'm more comfortable with DAZ and also have a better system to render with. I feel like there is still a lot to explore even without using environments and tons of props. Would be great to hear your suggestions on that end too.

View attachment 2031233
View attachment 2031235
-Beautiful job handling the necessary adjustments created by that off-the-shoulder approach. All of that is very fluid and realistic.

-I’m sure her right side gave you headaches also - nipple protrusion wanting to become a part of the wrist material, etc. You’ve figured out how to handle that nicely.

-The underarm-twist seems off in the second shot. Physics there ain’t quite right at a glance (those dials can be tricky, not always intuitive).

-With Expressions. I recommend you download any one of the many assets available in the Development section (I often default to: Sweet n' Sassy Expressions), then make minor tweaks off of that. Establishing a base expression with a click really helps expedite the process, even if you end up with something completely different from where you THOUGHT you were gonna go initially. And, to my mind, any extra effort spent on a reasonably unique Expression is ALWAYS worth the time invested.

My best to the family.

PS Her body is a wonderland.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 2032834

I didn't share any so far and you absolutely need clothing fixes for dforce clothes. Especially with my body shapes, since there's literally no gap between under-breasts and the chest and every piece of clothing literally wraps around the geometry and just gets stuck there. But even with any more naturally shaped breasts d-force will look awful as hell.
This is dforce piece of clothing after simulation with and without the fix. It's even a bit older body shape, before I found a way to fully push the breast in so there's no gap.
-Start a timeline (safely 15 frames)
-shrink the tits to zero at Frame1
-back to 100% at Frame 15 (or 10 to give other parts a chance to settle)

Other than whatever else might explode when dForcing I've found that DOES tend to solve the underboob issue.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes