3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
-Beautiful job handling the necessary adjustments created by that off-the-shoulder approach. All of that is very fluid and realistic.

-I’m sure her right side gave you headaches also - nipple protrusion wanting to become a part of the wrist material, etc. You’ve figured out how to handle that nicely.

-The underarm-twist seems off in the second shot. Physics there ain’t quite right at a glance (those dials can be tricky, not always intuitive).

-With Expressions. I recommend you download any one of the many assets available in the Development section (I often default to: Sweet n' Sassy Expressions), then make minor tweaks off of that. Establishing a base expression with a click really helps expedite the process, even if you end up with something completely different from where you THOUGHT you were gonna go initially. And, to my mind, any extra effort spent on a reasonably unique Expression is ALWAYS worth the time invested.

My best to the family.

PS Her body is a wonderland.
First of all, I thank you so much for all your criticism and best wishes <3

1) In the first render, I guess the green blouse/sweater/top agreed to work with me ^^ I am lucky that its morph was kinda easier to be simulated (dForce).

2) Yes! Specifically that sleeve part was going to kill me :D It still has a huge collision mistake through the wrist, however, I was lucky enough to hide it on that angle.

3) The anatomical limits of the models in DAZ can be deceiving sometimes. At times like that, I look in the mirror, try to imitate the pose, observe myself and translate my observations into action, hahah. But the joint sliders / dials are still a bit tricky for me, will work on them more, obviously.

4) Although I recently started rendering in DAZ, I am a big observer of 3D art & DAZ art for more than 10 years. In my humble opinion, the expressions and creating models that are being able to reflect any kinds of emotions (even emotionlessness) to the audience with the minimum tweaks of facial movements are much more valuable and they feel more realistic in comparison to the exaggerated smiles, frowns, pouts, etc. Wait for me till I enlarge my library and get used to all these dials, morphs, etc. :3

I personally thank you for your wish to my family. In a void I am floating right now, knowing that there are people I don't even know their names / places spared their time to read my troubles and feel sorry about them makes me continue. Thank you. I feel the warmth.

PS - I spent hours and hours on those numerous morphs and options to give birth (!) to my virtual beauty. I deeply appreciate these positive feedbacks on her <3

Dec 22, 2020
I didn't share any so far and you absolutely need clothing fixes for dforce clothes. Especially with my body shapes, since there's literally no gap between under-breasts and the chest and every piece of clothing literally wraps around the geometry and just gets stuck there. But even with any more naturally shaped breasts d-force will look awful as hell.
This is dforce piece of clothing after simulation with and without the fix. It's even a bit older body shape, before I found a way to fully push the breast in so there's no gap.
to use dforce clothes without fixers, you need to load your shape & pose in frame 30 (your g8f must have zero everything in very 1st frame), then turn off the 'simulate from memorized pose' and change frames to simulate to 'timeline play range'. if you simulate current frame the result will be like yours. it's because the bad underboob shape is formed from conforming the clothes, and dforce can't change the shape if the simulation is just 1 frame (current frame).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes