3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hi folks!
Question: which of these renders look more "real" to you? My intention was to set up lighting, with the lightsource as little intrusive as possible, but to get a somewhat realistic brighness for (inside) a public toiletstall.
Artistically, the Point-lights don’t work at all there. I don’t mind the Spot-lights version and depending on what you’re going for there - could be the way to go if you wanna enhance the ‘seedy’ aspect some. But there’s no doubt the Mesh is by far the most structurally beneficial and does not appear unnatural in the least; will likely allow you to advantage some posing beneath it.

Reactions: mastergobbo

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Trying some simple test renders, and to ask about other viewer's opinions on the quality as seen from different systems other than mine, and through other eyes. :)
Not enough benefit to the Upscale version to bother, imo. (and those base versions are quite nice, btw)

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
Cuz every bunny can appreciate a little warmth, ya know?

-Did you enhance the blush just slightly, and take it away when his hand left?
Not intentionally. As the hand moved away from her head, more light was hitting her face, making the blush less pronounced (the reverse is also true).

Buuut, let's say, I sure did. :ROFLMAO:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Svitlana the Elven Queen Consort - Ready to Fight
Svitlana the Elven Queen Consort - Ready to Fight (Final Combat Version).jpg
I recently introduced you to my "Dark Elven Queen Consort" and told you she is a badass warrior queen ready to kick some ass.

Here she is, ready to rumble!

Do you dare to enter the arena to fight with her in a match of magical prowess?

---
Based on HorizonDolls' awesome Svitlana.

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello hey-yo! My beautiful Coral is here with you once again :3
What would you do if you encounter a blooming orchid with a beautiful bud blossoming with all her glory?

Edit: Oh gosh, how would I forget to mention again and again that these images have no postwork :3
Thank you so much for all your support! I am all open to your comments and criticism, as always ^^
Stay mine :3
Love you <3

043.jpg
044.jpg
045.jpg
Just look at that crazy girl... This time she wanted to be a flower in a pot! Heheh...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes