3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Being a Dark Elf is Hard | Public Mini Story | Roxy Debut

Hey everyone! I've recently created this little firecracker called Roxy. She is a Dark Elf and the only friend of our sweet Valeria. To give you all an opportunity to get to know her a bit better, I've decided to make a mini story and share it publicly for all of you. This mini story will have 2 or 3 more parts and rest will be on Patreon but for now enjoy our little Darkling's small adventure. Don't tell her I called her a Darkling though. Even though it sounds cute, she is extremely sensitive to it <3

PS: Dialogue and signature free 4K versions can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2164780
Once again the Expressions are top notch. And most definitely not “out of a can”. Her eyes are truly alive and you’re somehow matching the rest up with that like the cosmos (meaning, it’s all intertwined).

-I love the shot beneath the desk. The tilt on it is a little bit reckless and therefore upgrades the scenario, situationally (if not just physically). Her pose there is tremendous. And her stockings in comparison to all the rest really pop (which is quite affecting subtext, btw). Love the fStop choices there… magnificent amongst all that clutter. That shot is golden.

-Enjoyed the interaction with Valeria lots more than the forced sex scene (possibly subjective). I might just be a sucker for a stellar set of tits supported by a table, plus some ‘accidental’ areola. That never gets old. Topped off by a leaky butthole barely veiled beneath a too-short-school-skirt? Yup - make a mark on the chalkboard, winner.

Poor Dark Elf. It’s almost as if she were born beneath gray skies or something ; )

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
What would you do if you encounter a blooming orchid with a beautiful bud blossoming with all her glory?
Attack it with my face (while reminding myself not too be so goddamned eager the entire time).

-Haha - oh, she’s a potted plant!! I get it now. You are particularly creative and inclusive with your surroundings; most definitely an asset you might wanna maintain going forward. Certainly a fine eye for color that appears to be blending in an actionable way recently. Me likee.

-Some interesting choices in that second shot. Hmm…

-Somehow the third drips like liquid into a plenty affecting ass shot. Evocative while understated. Neat trick, teach me that
; )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Wow... what female model and render settings you did use here? I can never get the realistic look no matter how I try..
Start with just the DAZ base Genesis 8.1 (or 8) character and then adjust sliders/ character presets.

I started using Zeddicuss's shapes and then character heads and then adjusting sliders from different morph packs (mainly EJ's body and shape morphs as well as face and head packs). Hardest thing is getting read of unrealistic curves (over done hips and ass mainly). I use Stereo Love to adjust the hips and ass after upping a preset.

Heads, use anyone you want as the skin is the most important part. I've been using Mousso, Raiya, Emrys, Colm Jackson for the head shapes. Find one you like and use it, or find aspects of multiple you like and adjust the sliders. I find it easiest to find one you really like and set it to 80-90% and then lower values of the others you might just want some of the mouth or eye or nose shape of. If you go to heavy throughout the character may start to look like they had WAY too much plastic surgery and a super scrunchy face. You can also just use one at 100% and then use EJ's face and head morphs to adjust specific areas.

Then its picking a good quality character skin and playing around with it. I really like Mousso's characters, Emrys is good as well and has good customization. Babina 8 is one of the best you can get in terms of quality, but its tough to easily get makeup changes.

Leighton settings 01.png Leighton settings 02.png Leighton settings 03.png

Digitalface

Dec 20, 2021
Start with just the DAZ base Genesis 8.1 (or 8) character and then adjust sliders/ character presets.

I started using Zeddicuss's shapes and then character heads and then adjusting sliders from different morph packs (mainly EJ's body and shape morphs as well as face and head packs). Hardest thing is getting read of unrealistic curves (over done hips and ass mainly). I use Stereo Love to adjust the hips and ass after upping a preset.

Heads, use anyone you want as the skin is the most important part. I've been using Mousso, Raiya, Emrys, Colm Jackson for the head shapes. Find one you like and use it, or find aspects of multiple you like and adjust the sliders. I find it easiest to find one you really like and set it to 80-90% and then lower values of the others you might just want some of the mouth or eye or nose shape of. If you go to heavy throughout the character may start to look like they had WAY too much plastic surgery and a super scrunchy face. You can also just use one at 100% and then use EJ's face and head morphs to adjust specific areas.

Then its picking a good quality character skin and playing around with it. I really like Mousso's characters, Emrys is good as well and has good customization. Babina 8 is one of the best you can get in terms of quality, but its tough to easily get makeup changes.

View attachment 2171918 View attachment 2171919 View attachment 2171920
Good skin and lightning...for good renders

Reactions: xer.0

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
These are some reders from the game I'm developing, Growing Thing's Up. This is my first VN and I started to work 2 months ago. I'm focused on delivering high quality images for anyone who will play it. What you guys think?

deborah.png anna-cosplay.jpg sarah-volei-.png hallway.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes