3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
looking very nice, would definitely play (y)
Thanks a lot! If you want to follow this project access my (I'm going to start to update this week) or my account for early access.

Reactions: lukin13

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
It’s looking great! Would love to test it out if you’re looking for feedback.

That redhead with freckles :love:
Unfortunately I don't have a test version yet. But I'm working on it (around January it's when I think I'm going to deliver a alpha version). But if you 8want to follow this project access my (I'm going to start to update this week) or my account for early access.

Reactions: xer.0

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
These are some reders from the game I'm developing, Growing Thing's Up. This is my first VN and I started to work 2 months ago. I'm focused on delivering high quality images for anyone who will play it. What you guys think?

View attachment 2172200 View attachment 2172201 View attachment 2172202 View attachment 2172197
Wonderful renders!
Beautiful characters. Juicy colors.
The description of your game is also interesting. The topic of colleges is hackneyed, but it is a huge layer for imagination.
After seeing the development trailer I will definitely play your VN.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Hi folks!
Question: which of these renders look more "real" to you? My intention was to set up lighting, with the lightsource as little intrusive as possible, but to get a somewhat realistic brighness for (inside) a public toiletstall.
It can be done with only env-lights (HDRI is active all the time), but close the stall-door, and it gets unrealistically dark inside.
I don't want to plant lamps above, as I don't like them here (rather their behaviour together with bloom).
The brightness inside the stalls is more or less the same across all renders. Every stall has its own light and basically lights the stall propper, when doors are closed. But don't go pee...
Pointlights reside inside a cone (with no bottom, obviously), a lightcone ... if you will ;)
Meshlights are transparent, high outside render area, as not to create an accidental "bloomball".
Spotlights ... are special. This is as close as I got them to do what I wanted, but only in an emtpy stall ...
My favourite for the time being seems to be the meshlight, as it overall renders the fastest and has no odd shadows.
What do you think?
I prefer the mesh light setup out of the three. It just looks cleaner. The spotlights version has some wonky stuff going on with the shadows on the ground. I don't know how much you are willing to toy with postwork, sometimes I intentionally "under-expose" a render and recreate the desired lighting in GIMP.

Reactions: mastergobbo

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
This week new stories will be released , so here are some teasers from my recent story "The negotiator"
This story is in 4k , and as always it ha a version with text and a version without .. you can find it on:

Also check my patreon for more stories:

And a limited time invite to my discord :

Scene47.jpg Scene56.jpg Scene69.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes