3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
No nudes, no clothes or even genitalia this time. Spent the last, about, 4 hrs? with "crapifying" textures.
As I am no artist, I had to try and find pictures to use as texture. I was successful ... somehow ... someway. Don't ask questions.
Aaaanyway, Had to try and get the UVs for the props, and try to fit the overlay to the geometry. At least, that's my idea on how to texture things.
I used "normal" pre-made shadersets, and - obviously "made" my own, and some I overlayed on diffuse channel(s) and gloss-layer with "grime"-textures.
I am quite happy about the outcome.
crapify.jpg

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
this is definitely in with a chance of being the best render this thread has ever seen, absolutely incredible work (y)
lighting, textures, pose, dof, fabrics, hair - all as good as it gets
That is quite the praise - not sure if I deserve it. But all of the elements you mentioned I did spend an unhealthy amount of effort on, so thank you for noticing. :giggle:

Reactions: lukin13

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Wonderful renders!
Beautiful characters. Juicy colors.
The description of your game is also interesting. The topic of colleges is hackneyed, but it is a huge layer for imagination.
After seeing the development trailer I will definitely play your VN.
Thank you for the compliments! About the description, that's just a prologue. The game's story goes far beyond that. If you liked the visuals, I won't let you down on the plot!

Reactions: Lanxorn

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Michelle-01.jpg
Alessiah hair, Michelle HD skin, 50/50 Kherington/Gia8 face morph, sitting on "Girl on Sofa" set. I really like hair covering nudity as a theme, though I couldn't bring myself to obscure the rest with a camera angle and her heel.

I spent a long time trying out UNB2 corrective morph, which I don't really like for extreme thigh bends like the above. It's still good, mind you, just not revolutionary or universal. Any corrective morph pack will have more and more troubles the further you get from a base model, so I'd recommend a 3d editing program like Zbrush of Blender if you like em thick or fantasy proportioned. Plus, you'll need it if you want to avoid odd shading, like you can see behind the knee for a sharp bend above.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes