3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys, I need a help!
I recently installed DAZ3D but I have no idea how to install / extract the assets for them to appear in the DAZ.
1.jpg 2.jpg
Could someone explain to me what I need to do? any example? I searched for tutorials but none solved my problem.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Depending on the way you installed the program, you have to identify your library folder in DAZ as well as the installation assistant. If you install manually, make sure you have the actual library folder you put stuff in. DAZ always messes around with the locations at first. Especially if you want a folder location that isn't the default.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
I know this theme is not everybodies cup of tea, but ... here you are.
Just the figures with no clothes and base-res, so there are some odd shadow/geometry glitches, if you look too hard.
I was primarily playing around with "fluid/liquid"-props, trying to emulate this special "effect" to look somewhat natural.
I know, there's wetness missing on the involved bodyparts, but that's not my priority at this stage.
peeingwet00.jpg

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I know this theme is not everybodies cup of tea, but ... here you are.
Just the figures with no clothes and base-res, so there are some odd shadow/geometry glitches, if you look too hard.
I was primarily playing around with "fluid/liquid"-props, trying to emulate this special "effect" to look somewhat natural.
I know, there's wetness missing on the involved bodyparts, but that's not my priority at this stage.
View attachment 2173944
You've probably been asked before; but I haven't been able to phrase my search sufficiently to find an answer. What skin and gens are you using on the Male figure?

• Hey there
Reactions: mastergobbo

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
No, she is not here. She said she would fetch some drinks.
VicMic02.png
I just had to take advantage of the possibility of transferring Victoria's skin to Michael's shape. So yeah, as soon as the converter tools are released I guess we will see a new wave of incest stories.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1,000 Twitter Followers!
1000th Twitter Follower.jpg
Wow!
I am speechless. It took me nearly two years to reach 500 followers at Twitter, and now it took me less than 3 months to double that!

Thank you, each and every one of you, so much for following me on Twitter or here.

I bow to you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes