3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm sure that this render is based on your CPU, PTX code for sm61 is for CPU rendering and I don't see your GPU as model included in those calculations
If that's true, then I wonder why both of my cards have a load of 100% in gpu-z
The gpu's were included in the calculations, but I scrolled further down to have the texture load visible.

Edit:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
The gpu's were included in the calculations, but I scrolled further down to have the texture load visible.

Edit:
Bro if you render on GPU, you should have CUDA device # (Graphic card name).
I have card with 4gb vram and I do encounter this almost every day

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018

Edit:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Also have in mind that Daz Studio doesn't refresh the vram when you load a new scene. So if your previous render was almost near your vram limit, the next scene you'll load will just add to the vram and if you are over the vram capacity, the render will be run on CPU even if your scene has only 1 naked figure.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
lol, you're misunderstanding :LOL:
My cards are not on the screenshots, because I scrolled to the part with the texture memory ;)
I have a 1060 and a 1070. That's why I posted the link. There you can see that ptx code sm61 stands for the pascal generation gtx cards and not for the cpu.

How? Mine keep switching to CPU render for no reason.
Did you try the ? It helps a lot to reduce the memory consumption.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
lol, you're misunderstanding :LOL:
My cards are not on the screenshots, because I scrolled to the part with the texture memory ;)
I have a 1060 and a 1070. That's why I posted the link. There you can see that ptx code sm61 stands for the pascal generation gtx cards and not for the cpu.

Did you try the ? It helps a lot to reduce the memory consumption.
Yes, and your cards are not shown in the calculation window, which means that is not using them Untitled-1.jpg
This is how you should see your cards if they are in use

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
I have a 1060 and a 1070.
I was under the impression that in order to use multiple cards they had to be the same model. Also the scene was limited to smallest amount of memory on the cards (7GB vs 11GB, would be limited to 7).

But I see mention of IRay now using VRAM, maybe those are no longer limitations?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Hello again fellow F95zoners! It's been a while since I upload a render in this post, so finishing one just today, I wanted to post it here too (posted in my profile status) so I get some opinions, point me out the flaws and what I could do better.

The character in the image is from a game I'm about to create (need help in renpy if anyone could help).

Before you see it, I want to mention my main problem. Noise. Since my pc can't handle too much (2011 1st gen i5 and 1gb AMD Radeon 5700, I know sucks huge alien d*cks) I tried to fix it with PS. Did something, but still it's not as good as other renderers' (is this how you spell it?). Anyway, here you go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your time!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes