3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Might be my tv but I don't see much of her. The skin is way too dark. Maybe if you change the direction of the light?
Strange, i see her bright enough in my monitor. Well i can try to increase the luminous flux of the main light.

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
I agree with recreation, It looks like the light is coming from the right of her making the left making part of her body a little less clear. Maybe try putting the light in front of her and maybe a light above. Its not that noticeable to be honest though. But other than that it looks pretty good Nomec104
I've tried to make a warrior and imo she's hot, but hey, constructive criticism and tips/correction are always welcomed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
one more
made some adjustments to the body.

also why Daz is using "Crush Blacks" set to 20% as default i have no idea.
its probably only because it reduces rendering times.
But you loose dynamic range in the image
Setting it to 10% gives much more shadow details.
And once you have changed that you should probably set gamma to 2.0 instead of 2.2 to get more pop in the image.
I havnt tried the gamma setting yet but will do it (im coming from the TV world ;) pose5.png

preview for tomorrow ;)
pose6.png

rofax

Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So I tend to hide off in the shadows and just lurk around here, but a couple pals have convinced me to step outta my comfort zone and actually post some renders/art. Tragically I don't have any really sexy or lewd stuff to share (sorry!) but I have a couple of my Dungeons and Dragons characters! Because the best way to introduce yourself is with the nerdiest shit you can think of

niamh-post.png

pi courtyard post new.png

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
So I tend to hide off in the shadows and just lurk around here, but a couple pals have convinced me to step outta my comfort zone and actually post some renders/art. Tragically I don't have any really sexy or lewd stuff to share (sorry!) but I have a couple of my Dungeons and Dragons characters! Because the best way to introduce yourself is with the nerdiest shit you can think of

View attachment 235204

View attachment 235206
Awesome renders. Dungeons and Dragons is awesome. All renders are welcome here.

Excelsior

Dewil777

Sep 4, 2018

View attachment 235204

View attachment 235206
Looks awesome! Specially like the first pic.

Reactions: rofax
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes