3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Ok so rendering as PNG is the best way then, and then converting to jpg for the final image to upload. Most Gen 8/8.1 figures, excluding the base figure, tend to have 4096x4096 textures right? So that would mean rendering high resolution would make a difference. The next question would be... would it just be better to keep the ultra-resolution of 3840x3840 or does having that high resolution just make editing easier? I could see how compacting down would allow a number of small editing errors to be "forgiven" while still having the look of a really HD render?

Def gonna give that RIOT a try then.

Exactly. Working with many merchant figures from Daz Shop or REnderosity can indeed require higher resolution to reflect all the details. Anyway all is lost if the light is messed. As for light i dont help you , because I am still learning.

As for editing. I suggest you to work with vanilla pictures. Its slower and harder but you need all of these pixels for pencil corrections, patches etc. Compression should be final step. At least I work that way.

Reactions: Meh1234567890
Sep 3, 2022
I'm curious as to what you mean by "Set false auto follow in pJCMThighFwd_57"? Done some searching online but didn't find anything that was clear on this.
if you go into pose parameters of any given object that is fitted to your character, you will find a tab that says hidden. Under that you'll find the jcm corrections. They influence the clothing article or prop based on the pose. For example, a pair of shorts will need to auto follow any pose that effect the position of the thighs.. Occasionally the auto follow does a poor job. It can make things look wrong. If you know where to look you can adjust it and sometimes make things look better.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes