3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Could you tell me how you have done the background ? I'm interest about that...
If you want obviously !
Nice work indeed (y)
It's simple!

First I traveled back to Germany in 1818 and pushed an old man off the mountain after stealing his clothes.
Next I dressed up and gazed triumphantly into the distance while I got my picture painted.

(in other words: I took this , removed the original man and cliff, stuck the result on a plane, and started playing with Daz)
setup.png

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Squatting Series - Goddess Pose - Utkata Konasana - variation 2
Before I moved on from Goddess Pose I wanted to get a variation with plantar flexion and a little more abduction and flexion in the hips. I used mesh grabber on this one more than any other render yet, it seemed that no matter which clothing I slapped on Sienna and dials I jiggled I couldn't rid the skin poke through, but mesh grabber can be such a help. One day I will do more of those corrections in post production but so far I have done nothing post render accept a couple art pieces.
1 (1).png 1 (2).png
Goddess Pose - Arms up - crossed above head - feet plantar flexed a.png
and here are a few other variations I had done prior to this that I didn't render outside of dev version
Goddess Pose - Reverse Prayer a.png Goddess Pose - arms out and shoulders retracted a.png Goddess Pose - Arms Up a.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes