3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Yeah, it looks a bit goofy, the guy looks too big.
But I can't be arsed to change it.
All angles use the same scene, not sure why it came out like that.
Both models are the same size and the man is 2m across and 2m above the woman.
Oh well.
View attachment 2303611
Did you use an Hdri? If you use a blue sky behind him, it might help. Because to me it's a matter of perspective, if you look at the buildings behind him they seem too big, if you manage too put them at longer distance or change it to a blue sky it might look better, also maybe tinker with the depth of field. Other than that I think it looks good.

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Did you use an Hdri? If you use a blue sky behind him, it might help. Because to me it's a matter of perspective, if you look at the buildings behind him they seem too big, if you manage too put them at longer distance or change it to a blue sky it might look better, also maybe tinker with the depth of field. Other than that I think it looks good.
That background is a plane with a picture.
Depth of field was to focus on the woman, but it's a steep angle and the camera is really close due to being on ground level.

But, I think it's the corner of the walls that messes with the picture.
If I cover the right wall with my hand, it looks a bit better.

But, like I said, I can't be arsed to change it, maybe if I ever do a similar setup I'll pay more attention.

Reactions: Lewd Monkey

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Peek-a-boo, I see a kitty! :love:
Nice render, I like the placement of props, adds a nice touch to the image overall.
Thank you ! glad you like it :)
did it first without the Probs , but it was looking really flat and just not good also changed all Materials in it
cause some Daz materials looking so cheap :D but i'm sure you know this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Monkey
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes