3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
i add push to a lot of stuff. Its good as long as you keep it low. I usually do 0.1. It prevents the nipple poke.
yeah that's what i've been experimenting with. I find 0.05 works most of the time, but once or twice I had to go up to about 0.2 to remove all clipping. 0.1 seems like a good value though, no noticeable change to the clothing and fixes most problems.

Luxe0

Feb 18, 2020
Its one of the things that drive me crazy with daz clothing, more specifically with armor. What the FUCK is it with the high heels? There are some pretty interesting pieces but they look so stupid because of the heels. I think of . Pretty good suit if you put on some pants, but those heels...
Yeah I would agree, probably not the best shoes for a warrior. Especially one that has to traverse multiple terrains lol.

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Its one of the things that drive me crazy with daz clothing, more specifically with armor. What the FUCK is it with the high heels? There are some pretty interesting pieces but they look so stupid because of the heels. I think of . Pretty good suit if you put on some pants, but those heels...
I sometimes believe that the ideas for Daz clothing materialize when they're at the local strip club, during their lunch break, I mean have you ever seen a stripper wearing flats?:sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes