3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
UPDATE: I managed to fix the problem with the original files (yeah, you got me started, LOL)... I right clicked some of the settings like in the Materials folder for the Cathie character you have settings like "Cathie All Maps"... you can right click it and select "Browse to File Location" then right click the DUF files in there and you can right click them and... at least with me, i can "Edit with Notepad++", or if you don't have a text editor to open it with, just select "Open With..." and open the DUF with Notepad or whatever text editor you prefer as they're just text files. Search for "//Runtime" and replace the "//Runtime" with "/Runtime" (only ONE "/") as the double "//" is the problem, leave the rest of the path intact of course. You can then resave the file (you will have to do this with all the setting files that have this problem) and you'll be fine. May want to back it all up for future use/installation.
Thanks for all the help man

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Made some adjustments after some good advice (Thanks Night Hacker)

View attachment 2391326
Very nice! I was just watching some good videos on doing underwater scenes today. You create them much like you do any other scene. Hair tends to fly out all over in water when still, and flow backwards when you move. Skin doesn't look "wet" underwater (or hair). You can use wind effects for clothes and hair when under water. Quite interesting. Anyhow, nice job.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes