3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
I've been testing out Stable Diffusion again.... been like almost a year since I last tried it and it's and it's improved by leaps and bounds..

There's a new extension that basically made me want to try using SD again mainly for Img2Img using my DAZ renders as a base...

You can learn about the new extension(controlnet) here

I decided to take my old Summertime Saga Roxxy Render and run it through img2img
roxxy-v3.png

What the new extension (controlnet) does is create an outline and force the output to conform to it to the shape and/or pose(it does more than that with different models)
tmpewdy33g8.png
With that, I tried the same prompts with different models:
00038-3112359890.png 00039-3112359890.png 00037-3112359890.png

What I will try next is make a bunch of renders of a character of my choosing and create a LORA model and img2img with halfassed renders of the same character to make stylized version that can pose in any way that I want..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I've been testing out Stable Diffusion again.... been like almost a year since I last tried it and it's and it's improved by leaps and bounds..

There's a new extension that basically made me want to try using SD again mainly for Img2Img using my DAZ renders as a base...

You can learn about the new extension(controlnet) here

I decided to take my old Summertime Saga Roxxy Render and run it through img2img
View attachment 2394638

What the new extension (controlnet) does is create an outline and force the output to conform to it to the shape and/or pose(it does more than that with different models)
View attachment 2394639
With that, I tried the same prompts with different models:
View attachment 2394642 View attachment 2394643 View attachment 2394646

What I will try next is make a bunch of renders of a character of my choosing and create a LORA model and img2img with halfassed renders of the same character to make stylized version that can pose in any way that I want..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey artistx, I've been interested in learning how SD works for awhile now, but I totally don't wanna use any of the programs that you have to use online. Would you happen to know of any stand-alone programs for this ?
(If you've just mentioned this my apologies)

/bow

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes