3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Even if I don't condone the methods used to get the current model (5B). You got me intrigued about AI as an assistant and filter to toy with my own art. Any recommended places where I can learn more about Stable Diffusion, as a beginner?
There are a couple of the more complete guides on YT. There is one in particular that I used about installing it locally and allowing it to self-update. If I recall that video did not mention much about the datasets, but there are other videos that do. In my case, I have it installed on a server in my home (Windows based) and run it like everyone else in a browser with Automatic1111 as the web interface.

AI and stable diffusion, at least to me, is more about writing prompts than visual human created art. Kind of like how software code can be artistic, which is different than art. I am sure there will be a version of ChatGPT that will be set up to write SD prompts, with little or no human involvement at all. And not really here to debate the merits of Stable Diffusion and whether or not it is art, just mentioning where I learned about SD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techn0magier

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Even if I don't condone the methods used to get the current model (5B). You got me intrigued about AI as an assistant and filter to toy with my own art. Any recommended places where I can learn more about Stable Diffusion, as a beginner?
Most of what I know I learned from "Aitrepreneur"

You can watch his videos here:

As others have said you should install the local version and mess with that... gives you the most options including custom models and extensions. Here's a simple installation guide:

Last edited:
Reactions: Techn0magier

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Please help me Guys... I use on this picture a point light but I am not happy with tha sharp shadow edges. How can I made the shadow softer, more spread an blured please? I tried to change the Shadow type on Parameter tab but no effect on the shadow...

View attachment 2397538
use a square as light and make it bigger and use a fill light from the opposite but weaker as your keylight

VanMortis

Jun 6, 2020
There are a lot of useful tutorials on youtube. Can recommend @Aitrepreneur and @NerdyRodent.

And you can always stay on F95 and check out the following threads.
[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread
[AI Art] - Show Us Your AI Skill

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
This was an experiment. Made the character in Daz, converted her to Metahuman, raytraced it in UE5 and edited in Photoshop.
I like the result a lot more than Daz to Photoshop that I was doing so far, but I understand if people don't want me posting on this thread if the render is not done in iray.

NewLevelSequence.0000_lowres.png

Though I did overdo it on the noise department. Looked a lot better at 6k than it does in 1440p. Things to keep in mind.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This was an experiment. Made the character in Daz, converted her to Metahuman, raytraced it in UE5 and edited in Photoshop.
I like the result a lot more than Daz to Photoshop that I was doing so far, but I understand if people don't want me posting on this thread if the render is not done in iray.

View attachment 2397847

Though I did overdo it on the noise department. Looked a lot better at 6k than it does in 1440p. Things to keep in mind.
This isn't an iRay only thread. Keep posting.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes