3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Please help me Guys... I use on this picture a point light but I am not happy with tha sharp shadow edges. How can I made the shadow softer, more spread an blured please? I tried to change the Shadow type on Parameter tab but no effect on the shadow...
If you use a spotlight you must increase the diameter of the disc/rectangle and adjust the lumens to your liking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
And here's a new one. This way is MUCH faster to produce renders too (when Unreal doesn't crash on me). Here I went for a more cinematic look and played a little with expressions trying to figure out the facerig system.

NewLevelSequence1.0000_lowres.png

At this point, it's just the lips that look unnatural to me, but if anyone has any ideas, feel free to post.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Something a little more wholesome... "Praying Woman". This one was a DIFFICULT one as her hair would blur out really bad. I ended up changing the lighting and then setting it to denoise at 2000 iterations and let it go for 98% quality (or 5000 iterations, whatever came first, I don't know, I went to the store, LOL). Her hair etc... finally turned out okay.

The lighting I had problems with is that distance lighting, so I switched it to just a flat rectangle object which I made emissive outside the window, set the light temp to 2500 for colour, and that was much better with softer shadows.

Praying Woman.jpg

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Something a little more wholesome... "Praying Woman". This one was a DIFFICULT one as her hair would blur out really bad. I ended up changing the lighting and then setting it to denoise at 2000 iterations and let it go for 98% quality (or 5000 iterations, whatever came first, I don't know, I went to the store, LOL). Her hair etc... finally turned out okay.

The lighting I had problems with is that distance lighting, so I switched it to just a flat rectangle object which I made emissive outside the window, set the light temp to 2500 for colour, and that was much better with softer shadows.

View attachment 2398136
I'm lost here, why is she praying? I could understand if there was some big-ass dildo on the bed and she was praying to either resist temptation or praying for it to be her answer.... That would be a wholesome thing to pray for.

Reactions: DitaVonTease

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Rehash sort of.. I had a hell of a time with the placement of these tattoos/handprints I could only see them in IRAY Mode...

View attachment 2398198
That is the nature of the IRAY decal node, you can only see it in either the IRAY viewport, when you spot render or when you render the entire scene. If the handprint is a transparent .png, you could load it as a layer in the L.I.E., just note that this is slow in DAZ.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is the nature of the IRAY decal node, you can only see it in either the IRAY viewport, when you spot render or when you render the entire scene. If the handprint is a transparent .png, you could load it as a layer in the L.I.E., just note that this is slow in DAZ.
Thanks.. I had a hell of a time getting it placed so that it would show, and get it setup.. I'm about through with it for now, but will likely use it later if needed.. I will look up how to add it as a LIE and maybe play with it some If nothing else to learn something :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm lost here, why is she praying? I could understand if there was some big-ass dildo on the bed and she was praying to either resist temptation or praying for it to be her answer.... That would be a wholesome thing to pray for.
Seriously?! But you don't question people's renders when their character is walking around in the public nude, but mine is praying so something is wrong?! LMAO... wow... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes