3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Used Stable Diffusion Img2Img with Controlnet to turn an old render (I didn't think was worth sharing) into the Summertime Saga Style.
View attachment 2396920 View attachment 2396922
Even if I don't condone the methods used to get the current model (5B). You got me intrigued about AI as an assistant and filter to toy with my own art. Any recommended places where I can learn more about Stable Diffusion, as a beginner?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Even if I don't condone the methods used to get the current model (5B). You got me intrigued about AI as an assistant and filter to toy with my own art. Any recommended places where I can learn more about Stable Diffusion, as a beginner?
There are a couple of the more complete guides on YT. There is one in particular that I used about installing it locally and allowing it to self-update. If I recall that video did not mention much about the datasets, but there are other videos that do. In my case, I have it installed on a server in my home (Windows based) and run it like everyone else in a browser with Automatic1111 as the web interface.

AI and stable diffusion, at least to me, is more about writing prompts than visual human created art. Kind of like how software code can be artistic, which is different than art. I am sure there will be a version of ChatGPT that will be set up to write SD prompts, with little or no human involvement at all. And not really here to debate the merits of Stable Diffusion and whether or not it is art, just mentioning where I learned about SD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes